Fenix e21 peoblem?

american

Enlightened
Doesnt work alota the time smacking it can get it on for awhile light only has a few hours of use?

AnAppleSnail

Flashlight Enthusiast
+1, sounds like a shaky contact. The switch ring is the first thing to check. See the tailcap where there is a ring with two holes in it? Tighten that firmly, you should be set.

yliu

Enlightened
If it's not the tailcap, then try cleaning the contacts/threads and changing batteries. Otherwise send it to repair.

american

Enlightened
Well tightened with special pliers has the things that stick into the holes so i had the right tool nothing yet cleaned threads too. Where do u send lights back to china?

LowLumen

Newly Enlightened
The E21 has mode change by tightening the head. Remove the head and clean all the contacts and threads in there.

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
sell it. i had the same problem and got rid of mine.

No don't do that (yet)! Not only dumping the problem off on someone else or disclosing it for a loss, but also since it sounds like his is still new, send it back to the retailer for a new properly functioning one. Or back to fenix to get yours fixed if no longer within the return period, & if these guys' suggestions don't work for you. Try everything first obviously. Good luck!

american

Enlightened
Sent back its pretty sad it didnt work long enough to even kill a set of enwloops

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sent back its pretty sad it didnt work long enough to even kill a set of enwloops

Did you send it back to the retailer you purchased it from, or directly to Fenix?

If the retailer, I'm assuming they will send you a replacement. If Fenix, what did they say when you called?