• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (SOLD): Oveready E2e Triple Copper Nichia 219

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
A catch and release purchase for me. This Oveready Triple Nichia 219 Copper E2e is a really beauty. This light is in perfect condition. The switch is using the upgraded McClicky switch for no level change flicker issues. The tint is a really nice neutral. Comes with both the copper tailstanding shroud and a Ti one. The light runs on one 18650 or 2xIMR18350, the brightness on high is much brighter with two cells.

The light was purchased in this thread: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?354467-SOLD-Oveready-E2e-Triple-Copper-Nichia-219.

First posted "I'll take it." takes priority over PMs in progress.
Payment via PayPal only.
CONUS shipping included.
International add $5 for first class or $45 for Express (USPS rates just went up) with tracking. (I take no responsibility on international deliveries shipped via first class)

Asking what I paid. Price $375 SOLD

3341879.jpg

(Paul - I hope you don't mind me re-using your picture)

Last edited:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Oveready E2e Triple Copper Nichia 219

No problem at all Sean. Man that went quick. Congratulations to buyer and seller of this great light.

echuang

Newly Enlightened

:paypal: Sweet! Maybe now my flashlight fixation will be, er.. fixed.... for a week or two...
-Ernest

echuang

Newly Enlightened

Light received today! This thing is awesome. The tint is very nice. The ano is perfect. I just keep looking at it. Not a throw monster but a very useful light with a perfect been pattern for EDC. Thanks Sean for putting this up!