Just got Nitecore sensmini (cr2) and t2s. Nice little lights for sure.

awoodby

Newly Enlightened
Full reviews have been done elsewhere, I just wanted to post an opinion piece, I hope you'll forgive me!

Common items: I just really like the nitecore design, smooth flow with good knurling, pretty straight tubes, not all cut in with square bolt-looking cut into them. Sleek and very classy looking IMO. And they just FEEL super solid.

t2s AAA light.
super tiny twisty light, straight tube with brass between the twisty head and the body, a keychain hole cut in the bottom. Pretty bright light, advertises 50 lumens on high (3 modes). Not at all as bright as my iTP a03. Only takes AAA (I run my iTP on 14500's). I think I still prefer it. The iTP body narrows in, and has some other shapes cut into it, just doesn't have as good a handfeel nor is it as easy to locate in a pocket as a straight tube. Note: both are awesome lights and I will probably carry both.

sensMini in cr2
Very tiny for such a dang bright light. Again has the straight tube of flat black aluminum, holes cut in back for keychain or lanyard. Extremely light. Probably only a little larger than a aa battery, and lighter, this is an extremely easy edc. The sens system works pretty well, rather than the usual on-off-on-off-on to change modes, you can set this one's high-medium-low by how it's pointing when you turn it on (horizontal=high, 45degree angle to ground for medium, down for low). You can also point up while turning it on, and it will change mode depending on how you're pointing it. Logic being, if you're pointing it at the ground, say 3' away, you don't want 170 lumens blinding you. At first I didn't like the idea of some wild, uncontrollable light with it's own mind, but it's easy to disable, and IS a rather good idea.

Only downside to this light, the light was $25. On the way to work I wanted batteries, stopped by a pharmacy and spent $16 on a pair of duracells. So, make sure you order batteries when you buy this light, or you'll regret it!