SureFire 6P...Hard Anodized?

Wave

Newly Enlightened
Just wondering if such a light exists and if so where? I don't see it on the SureFire website but I figured I'd ask anyhow... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
i don't think such a light was ever made /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif the 6P was made in many colours, but only in type II anodizing.

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
I remember seeing a post about this a while back but can't seem to find it now. I'll keep looking, but I think the conclusion was that only a few were made and are very rare, if I remember correctly.

-Mike

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
yes...i do recall a picture of a 6P in HA, but someone posted that it was actually a 6P in olive drab type II anodizing. i do recall the 6P in the picture looked like it had a matte finish, which would indicate it was HA.

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
chamenos said:
yes...i do recall a picture of a 6P in HA, but someone posted that it was actually a 6P in olive drab type II anodizing. i do recall the 6P in the picture looked like it had a matte finish, which would indicate it was HA.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is correct to the best of my knowlege there is no 6P HA type III.

emann

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Double_A said:
The equivalent of the 6P in HA III is the C2.

GregR

[/ QUOTE ] Nope because the C2 has the pocket clip that most people who buy a 6P don't want.

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast
emann-

Yes, I know that. The C2 & M2 are the 2-cell lights with a pocket clip AND HA III.

My first 6P was purchased about 14 or 15 years ago now and looks like heck. I bought a C2 a few years ago it is so superior for it's clip and HA III, I would NEVER buy a type II anodized light for duty use.

GregR

Latest posts