• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: ! all sold ! High Power Nichia UV P60 Dropin with 501 Host > options available

mash.m

Enlightened
WTS: ! all sold ! High Power Nichia UV P60 Dropin with 501 Host > options available

Hi,

i wan to sale one of my high Power UV Flashlight with a Nichia NCSU033A. This is a real 365nm UV Emitter. Not only a cheap China replika. These Emitters are hard to get > so be fast...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
:EDIT

First one sold fast, seems that the Nichias where wanted so i will make another batch of these lights. But before i order more 501 hosts i will wait for some feetback from you.
At this time i have only the Nichia LED´s and the Drivers. So if you have a spacial wish (other host, other Dropin, Glowpowder, BuckDriver with higher Voltage Range, Boost Driver for a single AA Cell, Dual Mode Flashlight for Example with an XM-L and so on...) please talk to me, we will find a sollution.

It takes max 5 working Days from your oder to shipout your P60 Dropin with the 501 Host.

The List:

1. CouldUseALight (Payed & Shipped out)
2. MohanJude (
Payed & Shipped out)
3. MohanJude (
Payed & Shipped out)
4. BadtziScool (
Payed & Shipped out)
5. DerDoc (
Payed & Shipped out)
6. Shineonyoucrazydiamond (Payed)
7. Silgt (payed)

Sale is now open again
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Details:

Nichia NCSU033A-P6L
- 365nm
- VF 3.2-3.6 Volt
- max 270mW at 500mA (max 378mW at 700mA)
- 365nm wavelength
- Nanjg driver 700mA on high (DX driver low, med and high) with three groups
  1. Low (10%) - Mid (35%) - High (100%) - Strobe - SOS
  2. Low (10%) - Mid (35%) - High (100%) THIS IS THE ACTIVE MODE
  3. Low (10%) - Mid (35%) - High (100%) - Special Police Type Strobe - Slow Strobe (3Hz) - Super Slow Strobe (1Hz) - SOS
- orange peel Reflector

You can also use this Dropin for many other P60 based Flashlight. But i will ship it with the Ultrafire Host for safety! The Emitters runtime is less then one hour > it only runs for some tests and Beamshots > its like new

Price include Worldwide Shipping, Tracking and insurance is:

179,- $

and now the interesting part, the pictures.

Beamshot at 10 Meters. No visible light only uv active parts:

4swf-ly-288c.jpg

The Host:

4swf-lu-d840.jpg

The Business end. The black parts are shades from the Emitter. The reflector is in perfect condition:

4swf-ls-eefc.jpg

The P60 Dropin:

4swf-m0-4ea0.jpg
The Parts

4swf-lv-959a.jpg

Dropin assambled:

4swf-lx-3a83.jpg

More:

4swf-lw-f220.jpg

Detail

4swf-lt-5807.jpg

Thanks for looking, Markus

Last edited:

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: High Power Nichia NCSU033A UV P60 Dropin with UltraFire WF-501B Host

you should start offering P60 Nichia UV modules by themselves I think. There have been a few people looking for affordable, real UV P60s ;)

CouldUseALight

Newly Enlightened

Like white on rice. PM sent :takeit:

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast

is this one of vinz's creations?

CouldUseALight

Newly Enlightened

is this one of vinz's creations?

I thought those were in MTE bodies? Hard to see someone replacing the MTE host with a 501 but stranger things have certainly happened!

mash.m

Enlightened

No, its my own creation. I also can add a other driver, reprogramm the nanjg to custom modes and so on. All is possible.

markus

mash.m

Enlightened

@couldusealight:

pm answered

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast

No, its my own creation. I also can add a other driver, reprogramm the nanjg to custom modes and so on. All is possible.

markus

very nice work markus!

mash.m

Enlightened

@CouldUseALight

Shipped out.

Thanks

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast

I will take two !! Can you drive the emitter a bit harder? What is the maximum Ma that you can drive this? When I purchased some top bin NCSU033A I was told the sweet spot is around 700ma?

I also have the 4 die version. Gave up trying to use it as I couldn't find a suitable driver or host to meet the voltage requirements. Can you help with the 4 die version?

Last edited:

CouldUseALight

Newly Enlightened

@CouldUseALight

Shipped out.

Thanks

Thanks! Please PM a tracking # when you get a chance?
Great idea to keep this open, too! I PM'd Warrior of Light in case he's still looking for a Nichia drop-in.... lovecpf

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast

So the max current is driven at 700ma? I was confused when you mentioned the 500ma level and then 700ma level right below it. Also, what's the voltage range accepted by the driver? I'm assuming the typical 3v to 6v input? I would like to purchase one please, if that's the case. This is for a Surefire C2. Please PM me. Thanks!

Last edited:

mash.m

Enlightened

@mohanjude
I think more then 700ma is bad for the emitter, but i can test it with my own setup when i am back from ski driving.
I also had a flashlight with the 4 die version driven by 4 18650er cells. This flashlite also had 20xp-g. Look here:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...t-24-x-High-CRi-XP-G-Red-Nichia-UV&highlight=
I think a quad 18650 setup will be too big for only the nichia led. Wich host do you prefer? I mean there are several drivers out that can drive the quad nichia from a single cell. also from two cells. Pm me for some details please.
Other story, you would buy two nichia hosts from me. Standart setup wich is wrote above? Or any other host? Also pm me please.

@couldusealight
of course i will send you the tracking if i am back on monday or tuesday

@badtziscool
yes the emitter is driven with 700ma. I only give the specs from the nichia uv emitting power at 500ma and 700ma. Pm follows.

Thanks markus

Last edited:

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast

:paypal:

Thanks for making these available to us! Can't wait to play with this. :)

mash.m

Enlightened
Re: WTS: !Open again! High Power Nichia UV P60 Dropin with 501 Host > options availab

@badtziscool

thanks for the payment! i will ship out you light at the end of the week. tracking via pm

i already ordered the hosts for the flashlights/dropins on saturday. they will arrive on tuesday.

markus

Thatspec

Enlightened
Re: WTS: !Open again! High Power Nichia UV P60 Dropin with 501 Host > options availab

Still a little confused Markus, are you selling the Nichia in a P60 drop in separately? I have no real use for the host but would be interested in the drop in. Lemme know if that's available, Thanks!

What is ski driving btw?

mash.m

Enlightened

Hi,

don´t know the right word, but i think it is skiing?

The Dropin is not for seperate sale. I buy this cheap 501 Host here in germany cause the dropin is in good build quality and they are available fast. there is no stand alone dropin available here in germany so alternative i can order some in china. but then i don´t know the quality and also the delivery time.
also the host protect the drop-in very well. i think the price is right. please subtract the paypal fees and the shipping coats and then convert it to euro...

Thanks Markus