Pants designed for ARC-LS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast
These are pants designed to carry an ARC-LS !!!

Link that doesn't make the page wider

I got these today, tried them on and discovered there are extra side security pockets. But I noticed something more, inside the left front pocket is another little pocket that is the exact size of an ARC-LS. That's right, it has it's little pocket about 1.5 x 3.5 inches. My LSHP slips right inside and is completely protected against bumps and scratches from keys, pocket knife, cell phone what not.

I may buy a second pair. They are very well constructed! and have quality features like a fly tab, gusset for more leg movement, both sides have an extra zippered security pocket. Very pleased with these pants.

GregR

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast
OOOh, flashlight fashion /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I can hear the comments from my wife now after I say "I need to buy some pants for my flashlight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif "

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast
The fabric is teflon impregnated. Don't know if that's better than HA III /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can finally sympathize with my wife when she tries to accessorize and coordinate properly.

Dear, do these pants go with this light or should I just strap on my light holster again...

-Jason

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
alanz said:
"Does this light make my butt look big?"

[/ QUOTE ]

HA! I can hear it now..."it's not that light that makes your butt big, Dear, it's the total number of lights you've got jammed in every pocket..."

-Jason

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmm, I can think of a few more things to say but I won't go there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CM

TheFire

Enlightened
lol... seriously, though... most of the cargo pants I wear have the exact pocket you describe. I guess it's just that SOME people don't wear cargo pants... but why not? they're so handy and you really can carry at least 10x the lights... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cybersoga

Newly Enlightened
My initial reaction to seeing this topic header was a pair of Y Fronts designed for the Arc LS? Is this some kind of kinky thing going on? Are they mad?

And then I realised Pants means Trousers to americans!

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast
cybersoga-

Now you don't think yanks are THAT kinky do you?

GregR

Doug S

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Double_A said:
cybersoga-

GregR

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know why he shouldn't. It does seem that our resident forum Mistress is usually seen carrying her whip.

cybersoga

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Double_A said:
cybersoga-

GregR

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I dunno, your president seems to think the light shines out his a$$... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw these in the catalog, looks like a good deal, only they need to offer them in other colors, khaki is a little "vanilla" for my tastes. Black, charcoal grey and olive or sage green would be nice!

TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast
DougS --LOL

Cybersoga, you mean Bush lights his farts?

TSG- Yea, this are very well made. Much better made than Dockers. If they came in more colors I would buy another pair.

GregR

cybersoga

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Double_A said:
DougS --LOL

Cybersoga, you mean Bush lights his farts?

[/ QUOTE ]

stop that! it's silly. this is turning into a very silly conversation /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif we need something stearn and military. and now for something completely different.

Status
Not open for further replies.