Galuxia flashlights?

twl

Flashlight Enthusiast
All have side buttons.

Not interested.

Last edited:

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, that's what I was thinking, there all Shadow lights. Even if there both produced by the same company, I'll stick with the Shadow versions. Shadow has a good history and from the reviews I've read, some great lights. I have a few on there way in the mail.
One looks like a light I saw on sbflashlight as well

jbrett14

Enlightened
Yeah, that's what I was thinking, there all Shadow lights. Even if there both produced by the same company, I'll stick with the Shadow versions. Shadow has a good history and from the reviews I've read, some great lights. I have a few on there way in the mail.
One looks like a light I saw on sbflashlight as well

If by chance you ordered the S-L3, let me know if you have any issues with it. Mine was turning on by itself, and at one point, it would not turn off without removing the battery. It became VERY hot when this happened. I was very disappointed because I really like everything else about the light, and it seems to be well-constructed. If this is a fairly common problem, it's a BIG one.

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Many times, an unknown brand is made to LOOK LIKE another brand's lights....but, skimped on what you can't see, such as the internal parts, switches, soldering, boards, LEDs, etc.

Teobaldo

Newly Enlightened
That sounds me as to the brand of flashlights of Barbarella :devil:

Well, we will see how they are, I believe that I give them an opportunity, perhaps buy some to test it.

Edit: But... BURN.E, WALL.E? Are you kidding me?

Last edited:

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
Beamshot!

2i89kt4.jpg

Galaxian 3: Project Dragoon