• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom ARC SOLD

Jets22

Enlightened
Arc LS body that has been fully polished out including the Bezel.(picture does it no justice) It's running one of Waynes new MM+ wide opens on a modified polished heatsink and a hand select R2H.. This Luxeon is Very bright and one of the best I have had. Arc has been modified to allow the factory powerpack to engage the O-ring while still running one of Waynes boards on a heatsink. Tritium capsules in the Powerpack. This light puts out a great beam with alot of throw. $XXXXXXweb page web page web page

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Custom Arc LS

That is very, very nice Jets22.
If only I hadn't just bought a different light today./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif
Whom ever gets this will be lucky. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

alanhuth

Newly Enlightened
Re: Custom Arc LS

I'll take it. Please PM with payment instructions. I have PP/non-credit card.

alanhuth

Newly Enlightened
Re: Custom Arc LS GOT IT!!

Got it! FANTASTIC!

Very bright, very nice quality, smooth operation. Polished surface seems very durable and looks great. Much brighter than my new LSHF-P with a wider and whiter beam. The little tritium dot is a nice touch.

Thanks, Jets22

Alan

Jets22

Enlightened
Re: Custom Arc LS GOT IT!!

Appreciate the kind words on my work..I realy liked that one myself..I'll probably build another one. enjoy it..

Latest posts