Nitecore MH 2c Questions

SeamusORiley

Enlightened
I have not found much info on the Nitecore MH 2c model, which, given its close resemblance to the Fenix PD 32 UE, is surprising.

If anyone has one, I wonder if the wall plug (AC adapter) came with it?

Did the car charger come with it?

At the Nitecore website, both the AC adapter and the car charger are pictured, but not specifically mentioned, and they are not listed as "accessories."

If these are sold separately, will the Nitecore AC adaptor for the TM 26 work with the MH series?
Would the car chargers for M25 work with the MH 2c?

The MH2C seems like a very fine light and my guess is that the AC power that says it is for the other charging lights will work for this, but I would like to be certain.

Thanks to anyone who may give clarification on this matter. It looks like an excellent light, especially with a nice diffuser cap for reading.

Last edited:

fireonhigh

Newly Enlightened
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3kV66sN_2w i will order this tomorrow from goinggear, they have a coupon that will get you ,7$off and they are very cool if you call them,very helpful. anyhow im going to use this as my edc, my ea4 will stay on the bar in the gameroom,lol ,,i realyyy love the ea4 but i think the slimmer body will help when im crawling under cars and tractors/// the vid i posted says it comes with the add acces. but it doesn't as far as i know,ill just use goinggear, 3days to my door:)

Last edited:

staticx57

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi there. I have the mh25 which is a very closely related light. The charger is just a standard micro USB setup. I use the same ones I use with my phone all of the time. You can even charge it with any microusb cable from your computer as well. Any car charger that you use with a micro USB phone will chare the light as well.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

SeamusORiley

Enlightened
Hi there. I have the mh25 which is a very closely related light. The charger is just a standard micro USB setup. I use the same ones I use with my phone all of the time. You can even charge it with any microusb cable from your computer as well. Any car charger that you use with a micro USB phone will chare the light as well.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Great news! Thank you.

SeamusORiley

Enlightened
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3kV66sN_2w i will order this tomorrow from goinggear, they have a coupon that will get you ,7$off and they are very cool if you call them,very helpful. anyhow im going to use this as my edc, my ea4 will stay on the bar in the gameroom,lol ,,i realyyy love the ea4 but i think the slimmer body will help when im crawling under cars and tractors/// the vid i posted says it comes with the add acces. but it doesn't as far as i know,ill just use goinggear, 3days to my door:)

great review; thank you, fireonhigh. It is a shame they disabled comments.