Traffic wand for TigerLight

TOB9595

Enlightened
Anyone know what traffic wand will fit the tigerlight securely. I had a Rayovac That fit atop the lens but it wasn't secure. Sudden snapping movement shucked it off. Alright guys, stop the snickering about the Rayovac wand.
smile.gif

I plan to use this while walkin the dog. Yep I usually use the tl for this. We walk streets and fields at night. It's really pleasant. Except tonight @ 20 degrees outside. Kinda brisk but invigorating. I can't wait to get back inside a real motivator.

Monsters_Inc

Banned
Use a lessor flashlight for dog walking duties! Even if you manage to find a wand that fits, it's gunna get awfully hot after a short while...

B@rt

Flashaholic
Yup, use a LS based light with cone for yourself , get your dog an X-Light color,(make sure he's not epileptic...
tongue.gif
) and keep the Tigerlight for spotting.
grin.gif

TOB9595

Enlightened
Onyx, Yeah you're probably right about the heat buildup. And the best part of the TL is the flood and spot. Coco is a Beautiful black Cocker that loves to chase the deer. I need the TL to spot her at distance and close up.I didn't even think of the led's, D'uh. The wand looked so cool when press fit on the lens.
Bart, Is X-light a brand?
It's interesting you mention the epilepsi. I've been looking at the Auroralight. But don't want to spend the money if it doesn't work (too heavy?). Coco takes a medicine for seizures, beleive it or not phenobarbitol. One night I put a photon on her collar and didn't like the spot it shone on the ground. I thought she didn't like it
smile.gif
. So I put an Inova or beamer, I forget which, light on her that strobed. Clever Flashoholic that I am. My Lady was amazed at the choices that were available (red white, green). My Flashoholic chest swelled and I felt light headed with redemption :)Well I walked Coco and let her off leash. She bolted at some deer, to grab them all by the jugular no doubt. She got out of eyesight, pitch black didn't take long, When I heard the barking stop and luckily she was whimpering or I would have had to go back for a light with some throw. I picked up my poor limp Coco and carried her home. I felt as if my kid just had a terrible accident. I felt so bad. This was pre Tl. Needless to say I haven't done this again. The Unenlightened {api}aka non flashaholics still get a kick out of reminding me of this one.
Tom
api = all pun intended
smile.gif
smile.gif

Latest posts