• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (sold) Lionheart Nat HA

Darell

Flashaholic
Cleaning house, and this is the next one in line.

lionheart.jpg

"Made in Hawaii" Mr. Bulk LionHeart in Natural HA.
Brand new. Unused. Just like from the "factory." Comes complete with a new, protected 18500 cell. Cell purchased last week, charged once. (the original cell that came with it, expired from years of disuse and self-discharge. Oops).

I'm also including a little case that fits OK-ish. Can be modified (move the Velcro) to fit much better.
If you recall, this was billed as "the last light you'll ever need" - just before Charlie came out with a few other lights. ;)

My only involvement in this project was the UI. It was to be secretly included in the firmware of the light, but hidden away from all but the people who knew the way to access it. (so I could use it when I bought my light!), but the "DUI" as we called it, instantly became the default UI - so it is what everybody uses. So there - you learned something even if you don't want this light...

$200 + $7 Priority Mail shipping in the CONUS.

PLEASE do me the favor of using email communication. I really don't like PM. Reach me at my gmail address that has darelldd before the @.

You know the drill: Be kind to others. Play nice. Wash your hands before eating. First one with "I'll take it" and who follows up with money (!) gets it done.

Last edited:

Darell

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Lionheart Nat HA

Eyaaa! I didn't even have time to get a cold drink!

Email answer coming. Thanks for following directions! I guess we're done here. Took me an hour to set up the thread, and 16 minutes to sell it!