HDS Systems        

Thread: ALL SOLD OR SPF! Now parting Out! Solarforce L2T & Quad XPG2 R5 5000k 5.6A (kerberos)

Default ALL SOLD OR SPF! Now parting Out! Solarforce L2T & Quad XPG2 R5 5000k 5.6A (kerberos)

ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD OR SPF

Hello CPF,

Up for sale is the following light package NOW PARTING OUT 2-25-13

1. HOST - Solarforce L2T tailstand body, Solarforce L2T tailstand tail cap with resistance modified mcclicky installed, Solarforce A001 head with UCL installed (gitd oring under lens & on head can be easily removed if desired) $33 shipped USA/$37 Worldwide

2. Kerberos (kenji) quad XPG2 R5 5000k 5.6a L/M/H w/memory & narrow optics 1700+ emitter lumen!$205 shipped USA/$215 Worldwide

3. 2x New AW 18650 2000mah batteries (charged up once and both are sitting around 3.95v on first charge, bought from lighthound 3 weeks ago)$17 shipped USA/Not shipping batteries outside USA, sorry

A few more details about the drop in:

A wall of light! Somewhat floody, but still manages a decent amount of throw due to sheer brute force of FOUR top bin (R5) XPG2 emitters. Beautiful neutral tint as well! Does not wash out objects like cool white (6500k). Foliage and other objects outside look more natural and tint is very easy on the eyes.

This drop in is potted using copper tape for best heatsinking. That being said - high mode does still get hot. If the light gets too hot to hold (and it will on high after about 3-5 minutes), switch to medium mode to let the light cool down.

Drop in has been tested for a few minutes only for an upcoming p60 review and only has several minutes of run time on it. Host has never been EDC-ed and everything included is in 10/10 condition.

International shipping does not include tracking. If you want tracking via international mail I will have to ship the light registered mail which will be an additional $18. Sorry about this additional cost but our rates just went up.

Here is a breakdown of what I paid for these items.

Quad - $230
    batteries -$21
    ucl $6
    host $32
    mcclicky $7

total: $296

Terms and conditions of sale:

As always an “Ill take it” followed by a prompt paypal payment (within 12 hours) to jmpaul320 (@) gmail.com gets priority. If you have not paid or made arrangements to pay within 12 hours – I will relist the item.

I ship all items 1st class with delivery confirmation. If you want insurance there will be an additional cost. I will not be held responsible for damaged parcels or postal mishaps. If for some reason the item arrives but is dead on arrival, ship the item back (at your cost) and I will give you a FULL unconditional refund. I ship twice a week – Wednesdays and Saturdays. After the item is shipped I will add the tracking info on paypal.

If you have any questions please pm me.

PHOTOS:

Last edited by jmpaul320; 02-25-2013 at 02:00 PM.

Flashaholic*

Default Re: WTS: Solarforce L2T & Quad XPG2 R5 5000k neutral 5.6A (kerberos) light package

Nice setup, good luck! I'm interested in the IMR cells if you decide to part them out.

Default Re: WTS: Solarforce L2T & Quad XPG2 R5 5000k neutral 5.6A (kerberos) light package

thanks! it really is a nice drop in and the current is delivered quite well thanks to the upgraded switch

Kerberos drop-ins are amazing.

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by jmpaul320 View Post
    Hello CPF,

Up for sale is the following light package (not parting out at this time):

Solarforce L2T tailstand body
    Solarforce L2T tailstand tail cap with resistance modified mcclicky installed
    Could you share what the mod was? Or were you just describing the McClicky? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by xed888 View Post
    Could you share what the mod was? Or were you just describing the McClicky? Thanks!
    sure!

i added some copper braid from the top of the spring to the base of the switch - to reduce resistance.

the current will travel on the shortest path - bypassing the spring and allowing more current to efficiently reach the drop in and reducing voltage drop (also added a small solder blob on top of the spring to increase the contact surface area

my inbox is cleared if you tried to pm me

bump with price drop

this entire package is now LESS than I paid for the drop in!!

Default Re: WTS: PRICE DROP Solarforce L2T & Quad XPG2 R5 5000k 5.6A (kerberos) light package

Bump.... parting out tonight if there are no takers for the whole package.

Default Re: WTS: Price drop! Now parting Out! Solarforce L2T & Quad XPG2 R5 5000k 5.6A (kerbe

now parting out!

Default Re: WTS: Price drop! Now parting Out! Solarforce L2T & Quad XPG2 R5 5000k 5.6A (kerbe

I'll take the HOST please

EDIT:
    Last edited by rookie; 02-25-2013 at 01:55 PM. Reason: payment sent

Awright, I'll take the quad, need to try one.

EDIT: Nice sale amigo! Your inbox just got full, LOL
    Last edited by CouldUseALight; 02-25-2013 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Damn, That was Fast!

Quote Originally Posted by rookie View Post
    I'll take the HOST please
    its yours my friend!

host is SPF

Quote Originally Posted by CouldUseALight View Post
    Awright, I'll take the quad, need to try one.
    its yours!

Quad is SPF

edit:

batteries now spf...

that was fast guys! thanks!
    Last edited by jmpaul320; 02-25-2013 at 01:59 PM.

everything just shipped today - i am adding tracking info in paypal now, so you guys should see an email from pp shortly

HOST received today in great condition!

Default ALL SOLD OR SPF! Now parting Out! Solarforce L2T & Quad XPG2 R5 5000k 5.6A (kerberos)

Great!