Disappointed :( New Olight S10 stuck in high mode.

derick

Newly Enlightened
It's only 4 days old, very light use , no drops or abuse. Loved the light and the design. Then just...stuck on high. Tried a different cr123a (surefire). No luck. Bleh. Will be sending back for refund.

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have you tried leaving it without power for a few hours? Maybe it's just gotten its knickers in a twist and needs a timeout.

knobby668

Newly Enlightened
Mine has seen a least six months of use, normal drops and works great. One of my favorite little lights.

derick

Newly Enlightened
My Olight s10 is working now. It started working properly after a slight clicking the magnet part on some steel. I've cycled it about 15 times through the modes including moonlight. So far so good. Will update on status. I want so badly for it to behave cuz its a real kewl light. Love Love Love the Moonlight. Next up is one of those Zebra's with the moonlight mode; But my bank account needs to recover from some recent flashlight aquisitions first. Blessings 2u All

holylight

Enlightened
My Olight s10 is working now. It started working properly after a slight clicking the magnet part on some steel. I've cycled it about 15 times through the modes including moonlight. So far so good. Will update on status. I want so badly for it to behave cuz its a real kewl light. Love Love Love the Moonlight. Next up is one of those Zebra's with the moonlight mode; But my bank account needs to recover from some recent flashlight aquisitions first. Blessings 2u All

s10 good I got the big brother s20 :D

Dr.444

Enlightened
did you read your manual ? ,, you must press & hold to cycle throw different outputs & double click for strobe ..
if still stuck on high , return it & get another one :crazy:

Last edited:

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Perhaps you should edit the title.