• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Need Modded Work? 2013 ;-) (Taking Orders Again)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Hello Everyone!

Need your flashlight modded? Follow the instructions below:

1) Email me at [email protected] and describe the work you want done. I will give you some recommendation and a quote.

2) I might refuse to proceed with the mod if I feel the damage risk is too high or I am simply not capable.

3) If I have never seen your light before I might need you to send it to me for review and a quote. The quote is free.

4) I will always pay for return shipping if no work/improvement was done

5) My quote will already include shipping charges

6) A note of desired work must be added with the shipped package.

7) Whenever possible I will make your light heat sink better, draw current more efficiently and more reliable.

I take Money order, personal check and paypal.

Here are some very rough estimates:

Thanks!

Last edited:

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: vinhnguyen54 Need Modded Work? 2013 ;-)

If anyone needs a reference of vinh - He does GREAT work and is very easy going and laid back. He will take care of your light as if it was his own. In the unlikely event that there is an issue he always stands behind his work.

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have several lights as modded by Vinh and can vouch for his good work...his drop ins are cool too :thumbsup:

SCEMan

Flashlight Enthusiast

Vinh is a great resource for modding and I've been impressed by his responsiveness and willingness to do what it takes to ensure satisfaction. Oh, and congrats on the new house!

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sweet! Vinh is ready to do mods again! I have many mods and drops done by him. Waiting for his work is hard for me haha, but I feel like a kid again when it comes in the mail lol.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Just finished setting up my Flashlight work room :)

archimedes

Flashaholic

This is great news ... vinhnguyen54 does excellent work !

Thanks again for my custom drop-ins - :)

secflb

Newly Enlightened

Hello.

Sent you an e-mail regarding stinger upgrades. Have spent months on and off the forum looking for something brighter than the terralux or malkoff XPG upgrades.

Let me know what you can do.

thundertree

Enlightened

Shipped off Masterpiece Pro-1 Turbo Head for XM-L2 U2 @ 4.5A upgrade with personal check included.

Much thanks!

Knives&Lights

Newly Enlightened

Shipped, Quark AA to have Nichia 219 installed. I added shipping cost to the quote as I forgot it included shipping.Your prices are very fair so no need to refund anything, keep the change. May have forgot shipping address on the note, the address on the payment is correct. Thanks for your time.

Thatspec

Enlightened

Hi Vinh,
The Gatlight V3 should likely have arrived. Please exchange that old angry blue emitter with something in the 4000-5000K range, you mentioned a particular XML2 in our emails which would be great if you feel it will work. I think I forgot to include a note in the box, sorry:ohgeez:

Let me know what you think,
Mark

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Shipped, Quark AA to have Nichia 219 installed. I added shipping cost to the quote as I forgot it included shipping.Your prices are very fair so no need to refund anything, keep the change. May have forgot shipping address on the note, the address on the payment is correct. Thanks for your time.

Thank You!

Typically USA and Canada lights ship free unless it's large and or international then I charge extra for shipping.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

XP-G2/XP-E2 might work better than XM-L2 with an optic. I will pick the best focused LED.

Hi Vinh,
The Gatlight V3 should likely have arrived. Please exchange that old angry blue emitter with something in the 4000-5000K range, you mentioned a particular XML2 in our emails which would be great if you feel it will work. I think I forgot to include a note in the box, sorry:ohgeez:

Let me know what you think,
Mark