• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: electronic switch for V10r Ti

S.Martin

Newly Enlightened
Just got in a custom Hanko/Ku V10r Ti and it has the factory button set up. I have a 6 trit button but was told I need some special switch. First, please show me what I need and second, if anyone has what I need, let me know how much. Thanks in advance.

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
You need the complete switch housing with the electronic switch and button - pic below - the switch without the housing is not going to be of any use on its own . They do come up from time to time on BST . You already have one of these kuku switches in the light that is with me for trit installation

You might also find that this WTB will be moved to BST section as this Titanium -exotic metals section is for complete lights.

http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr126/mohanjude/07149076806f2d714216bbcd9ef6da58_zps6220c2c8.jpg

Your image is too large and has been replaced with a link. Please resize and repost.
See Rule #3 If you post an image in your post, please downsize the image to no larger than 800 x 800 pixels. - Thanks Norm

Last edited by a moderator:

S.Martin

Newly Enlightened
I bought another one. And the Hanko body is tritted, but it has the factory switch.

S.Martin

Newly Enlightened
2y2a6une.jpg

edubebeb.jpg

unyjy9ur.jpg

Last edited:

S.Martin

Newly Enlightened
Have the electronic switch coming. Anyone have the housing for it they want to part with?