• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Lummi Raw NS(withdrawn) | Lummi Raw Ti(SOLD)

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened
Hello all- for sale is a 'mint' Lummi Raw NS XM-L (100/250) w/ Bead-Blast Finish and beautiful patina. This light has no trits installed. I am the original owner. The light will be shipped exactly as shown in picture w/ installed battery and plastic tube(I did locate the swivel and claw clip and would include them as well when shipped). :thumbsup:

-Price for Raw NS: (withdrawn)

***Note: U.S. Forum Members only, NO Trades please. The first 'I'll Take It' or PM(if you prefer to remain private) wins by time stamp followed by a PM for payment instructions. Paypal only, must be 'Verified' and able to pay immediately. Please make sure that your Paypal address matches the address that you want this light shipped to...thank you!

Picture of this gem!

-----------------------------------------

Hello all- for sale is a 'mint' Lummi Raw Ti XM-L w/ Ice Blue Trits. I am the original owner. The light will be shipped exactly as shown in picture w/ installed battery and plastic tube.

-Price for Raw Ti: (sold) $273 + $12/shipping via USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box, insured w/ Tracking

Picture of this gem! :naughty:

1021050640x480.jpg

Last edited:

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened
Re: Lummi Raw NS XM-L w/ Bead-blast finish(available- price lowered) | Lummi Raw Ti(S

TTT

Price lowered on the Bead-blasted Raw NS before I withdraw her. Beautiful and hard to find light! I will keep her up for a few more hours...thanks! :thumbsup:

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened
Re: Lummi Raw NS XM-L w/ Bead-blast finish(available- price lowered) | Lummi Raw Ti(S

This one comes with a shortened tail...or are all the Raw NS like that?

Hey there- Actually, there is just not a battery installed in this one and the head is screwed down all of the way. :thumbsup:

easilyled

Flashaholic

Hey there- Actually, there is just not a battery installed in this one and the head is screwed down all of the way. :thumbsup:

Actually, that's not accurate. The BB NS model is the version of the raw before the Ti model.
As Silgt observed, the tails are different (as well as the markings on the heads)
This is very clear in your own pictures above.
The newer version allows for tailstanding when the split-ring is installed.

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened

BB Raw being withdrawn. I appreciate the clarification. I think this may go on my keychain! :D