Requesting a Holiday Special on ARC-AAA Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

SockMan

Newly Enlightened
I think the current prices are fair considering the quality of the Arcs. Sure I would like lower prices too (being a tight-budget college student myself). But is it reasonable to ask Peter to lower his prices? After all, these are premium products.

PluckyPleco

Newly Enlightened
Um, last time I looked there were $29.95 AA seconds available.
Those should make pretty nice gifts.

Plec

k4jdn

Newly Enlightened
What's wrong with asking. Anyone that wants to pay full price should do so. Those that want a deal can ask. I too would like to see a sale, especially since the dealers have been all but eliminated.

SockMan

Newly Enlightened
Well okay, it is perfectly okay to ask. I didn't mean that you shouldn't.

Sheesh. For a perfectionist, I sure don't do a good job at wording my threads carefully. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

nexro

Enlightened
I for one, will definately ask for a discount!
I just bought an Arc AA for USD 24.95 and that costs me about MYR 99. I live in Malaysia...and besides a few people here, I doubt anyone would actually pay almost MYR 100 for these lights.
I also ordered 2x Arc AA for 29.99 each from TTS. Good deal... and guess how much would that cost me??

I really want to get one of those Arc LSHF...but that comes up to MYR 500... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Gransee said:
It's ok to ask. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Peter

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Peter, that's all I was doing. I had no intention of starting a wave of sh** over it.

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
i think its a good idea, i myself wouldn't feel deserving of a discount as i wouldn't be ordering more than 1 most likely. but there are those on here that would like to order multiple units for gifts........

SockMan

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
this_is_nascar said:
[ QUOTE ]
Gransee said:
It's ok to ask. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Peter

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Peter, that's all I was doing. I had no intention of starting a wave of sh** over it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nor was I. Sorry if I sounded as though I was trying to start something.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Btw, I said this before and I should probably repeat myself. Myself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Many dealers still have stock and we don't want to undercut them.

So that leaves us with bundled deals or qty (10+) discounts. Still mulling over the options at this point.

Peter

LukeK

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Gransee said:
Many dealers still have stock and we don't want to undercut them.

So that leaves us with bundled deals or qty (10+) discounts. Still mulling over the options at this point.

Peter

[/ QUOTE ]

That's understandable. I was also hoping you could make some sort of deal, free shipping perhaps or a small discount but of course you don't want to compromise your dealers either. I'll definitely be placing an order for an AAA soon. My sister was impressed by mine (before I replaced it with an AA) so she'll be receiving one for Christmas.

SockMan

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
BT1324 said:
itd be cool if there was a sale for arc ls's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

According to the website, the Arc LSLs are on a closeout sale for $65. I bought one and I must admit it is a good deal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wonder how many people feel like me? I know there are gobs of people who have bought the LSH Premiums but I am not willing to spend $150 while the LS4 is in the queue. If the price were to drop down to $105-110, it might be low enough to get me to bite.

SockMan

Newly Enlightened
I don't think i'll buy any (more) Arc LSs until the LS4 comes out, even if the price on the current LSs are cut. Can't buy them all... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
[ QUOTE ]
SockMan said: Can't buy them all... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
--------------------
Wha...Whaaaaaa...What? You mean...Man, I wish someone would have told me earlier! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pahl

Enlightened
It would not take much of a sale for me to buy a Arc-AAA
I'm so close to ordering one now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Free fed-ex shipping would do it for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.