You can only choose one. So, what's your favorite CPF thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes I'm bored. :D Post your favorite CPF thread (link if possible) and explain why it's important to you or why you like it so much.

I would have to say the Gruesome Walking Dead thread tops as my favorite read.

The reason why is because it's full of "what-ifs", fictional survival scenarios using our favorite tool and some humor and nonsense wrapped all in one. It lights up the brain cells. :sick2:

skillet

Enlightened
You need to start here or here & even here before you jump to a final conclusion...

The Journey of Longman and Shorty (don't leave out part 2.5 volts)
I think I found a grave in my yard
The Haunted pump house

Last edited:

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm pretty sure threads that exist to link to other threads are naughty (I had Norm shut one down on me once)

:wave:

Empath

Flashaholic
The rule involved is rule #9. The rule does explain its reason for being.

DO NOT post the same thread more than once anywhere on the board. DO NOT post a thread whose sole purpose is to link to or refer to another thread on the board, whether it is yours or someone else's. You may look at this as just a few k's of text bandwidth but if everyone does it, we're back to total disorder as to where topics are. Not to mention completely skewing searches. And those "few k's of text" really do add up! Double and cross posting will be edited and/or deleted by the moderators and administrators.

It does pain me to do so, but the rule dictates that the thread be "edited and/or deleted". In this case we'll try just closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts