• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ARC LSL-ST modified by datiLED - Sold

papa_mcb

Newly Enlightened
ARC LSL-ST modified by datiLED,. Derek installed a triple into this light for me and it is awesome. Note this light comes with two tail caps one grey and one bare AL. Will include two new aw rcr batteries. One has been used to test the light and the others was never used. Only reason I am selling is due to a unexpected bill.

There is a small ding in the head and the lens was replaced with mineral glass. Also note the grey tail cap is a little darker ano than the dead. The clicky body has been sold.

$160.00 > $150 > NOW $135 Shipped conus and $170 > $160 > NOW $145 shipped international.

The Arc triple has three XP-G LEDs in parallel, driven by an AMC 3-level regulator board. The optic is a Carlco 10507 narrow array. The heatsink is a solid piece of turned aluminum that contacts the inside of the head for good heat dissipation.

The light can use any RCR cell, and IMR's are recommended. The levels are set at 70mA, 420mA and 1400mA. (5, 30 and 100%), it is the 1400mA driver board from Illumination Supply.

imag0774r.jpg

imag0773b.jpg

imag0772k.jpg

imag0775j.jpg

Last edited:

papa_mcb

Newly Enlightened
Re: ARC LSL-ST modified by datiLED - Price Drop

Bump with a price drop

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast

i hear ya on unexpected bills! DatiLED is a good man to deal with. I'm sure this will sell

papa_mcb

Newly Enlightened

Thanks for the kind words, this is the last price drop on this one.