• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD: Custom Light Engines for Aleph & McGizmo Lights

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
ALL SOLD Thanks, CPF!

For sale are four custom light engines for use in Aleph and McGizmo lights that use the screw in light engines.

The three 3-level CREE Aleph light engines use a custom designed circuit board with four AMC7135 IC's at 350mA each. The aluminum can was custom machined for the 8mm MCPCB, and dissipates heat quickly into the head of the light. These are ideal for use with a single Li-Ion cell (2.8 - 6V). Brass battery contact for long wear.

1. CREE XP-G2 R5 1D, 1400mA 3-level light engine. $75 SOLD
2. CREE XP-G2 R5 1D, 1400mA 3-level light engine. $75 SOLD
3. CREE XM-L2 U2 5000K, 1400mA 3-level light engine. $75 SOLD

4. 365nm Nichia NCSU033B(T) LED driven at 500mA with a single level GD converter board. The GD board will allow for a voltage range of 1.8V - 5.5V, for use with primary, or RCR cells. The peak wavelength of the LED is 365nm, and the use of proper safety glasses is required. Anyone who purchases this light engine needs to understand the dangers of UV light, both to their eyes and skin, and be prepared and equipped to protect themselves from the UV light which this light engine will produce. This LED is perfect for curing Norland 61, scorpion hunting, finding pet stains, inspecting hotels for cleanliness, etc. $135 SOLD

SAM_0117_zpsf6377619.jpg

Custom 14mm 3-level circuit boards used in the CREE light engines listed above.
SAM_0121_zps07fa4017.jpg

The first "I'll take it" posted here, or by PM gets the item claimed. Winner determined by earliest time stamp. All prices include shipping within the United States. There is no extra fee for credit card PayPal. Insurance is not included, but is available upon request for an additional fee based on insured value.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Custom Light Engines for Aleph & McGizmo Lights

Ill take 2 and 3. Please pm payment info.

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
FS: Custom Light Engines for Aleph & McGizmo Lights

I will take number 4 - are you ok to ship to the UK with extra payment towards international shipping?

Mohan

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Custom Light Engines for Aleph & McGizmo Lights

I'll take #1 please

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited:

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
:paypal: ...additional PM sent with shipping details