• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Oveready Copper E2e cool XPG2 Triple NOW $275 (ship Worldwide)

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oveready Copper E2e cool XPG2 Triple

SOLD

NOW SHIPPING WORLDWIDE $15 EXTRA

E2e (cool XPG2) $325 - NOW $275 shipped in USA, $290 shipped worldwide.

E2e $324 (original price) Natural HA

Product: Triple Copper E2e 2x18350/1x18650
Options: Light Engine - Triple H3 LMH Cool XPG2

The E2e is unused except for checking it out. There is a small mark on the HA (bottom photo)
Each one includes an (uninstalled) upgraded tail switch that Oveready supplied later as there was some issues with the original switches.

Reason for selling – Other than trying to pare down I actually prefer a little larger light and will be picking up another Moddoolar unit from Oveready.

NWF_0693-M.jpg

NWF_0699-M.jpg

NWF_0698-M.jpg

NWF_0697-M.jpg

NWF_0695-M.jpg

Since they are no longer on the website here's the info from Oveready;

Welcome to OVEREADY Insider 38. With less time than usual since the last Insider, we today focus exclusively on Surefire E series.

Long a favorite among flashlight fans, incan E series lights are not upgrade friendly. Without the socket lamp design used on the P/C/Z series, dropins are limited to thermally poor pedestal designs. But while Surefire's design reduces user installable options, it doesn't stop us from buying new lights, carving out metal, and installing custom components. Provided we can locate the lights in the first place. Long since discontinued and nearly impossible to find, we made strategic investments before and even after they disappeared.
Heads with one of a kind heat sinks, cut from solid copper. Bored flashlight heads, barely larger then the shell of a P60 drop in. Bodies slimmed and polished for the best batteries. Engineered tailcap shrouds so precise, they match the head diameter, millimeter for millimeter. The result is a work of art, available never before or soon, since.

Complete E1 and E2 lights are handmade by Tom, one at a time. Batches are small and supplies will be limited for at least a month.

Would like to sell as a set; $666 (original price) – I better add $ shipping to that to change the price so $675

E1e $342 (original price) Beautiful Black HA
Product: Triple Copper E1e 1x18350
Options: Light Engine - Triple H3 LMH Neutral 219

E1e (219) $345
I have used the E1e – Great Stuff and the tail shroud is a little tarnished, other than that it is great shape (no marks)

Details Details Details

First unconditional "I'll take it" posted takes priority over PMs.

I reserve the right to not sell to anyone.
Shipping by USPS Priority w/DC included.

Light is yours once shipped, if you want insurance it is at your cost.
USA only please at this time. Now Shipping Worldwide

Preference for PP but USPS money order also accepted.

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS Oveready Copper E1e (219) & E2e (cool XPG2) Triples

I will take the E1e!!

You have dibs on the E1e - if someone wants the set then they get both.

Why did I do this? Well I really wanted the E1e when I saw it, I went back to website later and saw E2e, so figured I could swap heads around.

Need to set a time limit on this - midnight Eastern time - if no one wants the set then senna94 has dibs on the E1e.

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast

You have dibs on the E1e - if someone wants the set then they get both.

Why did I do this? Well I really wanted the E1e when I saw it, I went back to website later and saw E2e, so figured I could swap heads around.

Need to set a time limit on this - midnight Eastern time - if no one wants the set then senna94 has dibs on the E1e.

Thanks!! PayPal locked and loaded.

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

Alrighty - now $300. I got my second Moddoolar Stubby, so now I have a XPG2 neutral & a Nichia 219 that can use a variety of batteries in up to 18650 (or 2x18350s). Also have a Nichia triple 219 going into a McGizmo PD so would like to move this. I am leaving tomorrow morning for Miami and won't be back until late Friday night - so shipping is probably Saturday am.

Enlightened

Ill take it - PM sent

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS Oveready Copper E2e cool XPG2 Triple NOW $275 (ship Worldwide)

Nice catch, neat light, great seller!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is actually a very nice deal... I'm surprised it didn't sell earlier...

But then again, E1E's are so much more desirable lately... congrats to seller and buyer...