Has anyone seen the Dorcy 1AA at Wally World yet?

Hogosha

Newly Enlightened
Has anyone seen the Dorcy 1AA at Wally World yet? I'm still looking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Defectfully
Patrick

Ben H

Enlightened
None at the two by me. They also have been out of stock of the 1AAA's for at least a week. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

Doug S

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Hogosha said:
Has anyone seen the Dorcy 1AA at Wally World yet? I'm still looking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Defectfully
Patrick

[/ QUOTE ]

I very well may be misremembering this, but I seem to remember a post by someone that had been in contact with Dorcy and said that Walmart would not be getting them until the Spring. They are currently going [mostly?] to some Hardware store chain.

unclearty

Enlightened
Not quite..WallyWorld is SUPPOSED to have them in "some" quantity. They are now showing the AAA models..I saw them on Saturday. For some reason the AA models must be in limited supply in the WW warehouses. The Trueserv chain has the majority of the 3 led AA lights, so your best bet would be to get your local Truevalue or Truserv to just order a couple from their warehouses..I'm told, by Dorcy, That Trueserv has a large quantity in their national warehouses.

Hogosha

Newly Enlightened
Unfortunately True Value by me has prices through the roof! I will have to check WW again and hope for the best.

Defectfully
Patrick

Bill.H

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
unclearty said:
The Trueserv chain has the majority of the 3 led AA lights, so your best bet would be to get your local Truevalue or Truserv

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not familiar with Trueserv, is that the parent company of TrueValue? I have seen a lot of the latter.