Just ordered a Titanium XM-L EDC this past Sunday 3/3/13...

Nutdip

Newly Enlightened
Hey there Mr. Mac,

My Receipt number through your Paypal ordering thingy is: 4261-8723-2853-1577

I neglected a specification in the paypal notes. I read somewhere that you like to get PMs here, but the PMs aren't working? (At least I show no "sent" pms in my box after 3 tries...)

Anyhoo... I just wanted to make sure you know I'd like a "NON-Crenelated" head.

Cheers,

Vance (AKA Nutdip at CPF)

PS. I'm in no hurry, so... if someone else is begging for a unit, you can back burner mine.

nbp

Flashaholic
You have to turn on the Save Sent Messages option in your General Settings to see sent PMs there. Hope that helps in the future. :)

Nutdip

Newly Enlightened
Hey Mr. Mac...

I have a quandry. My wife and I are breaking up. She is vengful... I'm afraid that if you mail my light, she'll just throw it in the trash. :-(

Can you please just keep it in your shop for me? I'll come by and pick it up sometime this year.

Thank you,

Vance

rjking

Enlightened
Hey Mr. Mac...

I have a quandry. My wife and I are breaking up. She is vengful... I'm afraid that if you mail my light, she'll just throw it in the trash. :-(

Can you please just keep it in your shop for me? I'll come by and pick it up sometime this year.

Thank you,

Vance

He's your wife's cousin.:whistle:

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had one of those, maybe we were married to the same woman. Good luck man!

Hey Mr. Mac...

Thank you,

Vance

Nutdip

Newly Enlightened
Hello Mr. Mac,

I sent a PM to have you send it to the original address on my order... but no response or light has arrived. I just thought I'd put it here in case you didn't receive the PM?

Please ship it when you can.

Thanks,

Vance

Nutdip

Newly Enlightened
Sent another email today. Just keeping track of my follow up in one place.

Boy, these things should be worth thousands once we finally get them. lol

Good luck to the rest of you.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vance, Divorce over?? You get a new wife yet? :) He may think its not safe to mail it yet. *snicker*

Good luck to anyone on the light waiting list.

Nutdip

Newly Enlightened
Nah, We kept it together...

11 years and counting. We did move to California, but still have family in his area... so I may have to send out the local Chief of Police to visit him. He's my wife's brother. lol (in a neighboring town)

Nutdip

Newly Enlightened
I finally sent my last email to Mac at both his old email address and his new one at essex vapor.

I told him (nicely) that if I didn't receive a refund, my light or a vape unit of the same value (I vape) that I was going to take legal action as of January 21, 2016. We'll see what happens.

I'll let you all know what happens. I really have no idea how he could come up with an excuse considering I vape. It's one thing to have left the flashlight business behind and claim that you just couldn't get to it because your new business was all consuming or whatever. But! He supposedly has an entire brick and mortar vape shop and if he can't grab a damned unit off of the shelf and ship it to me, then he may be just a mean person.

I'm retired and have family in the area and a friend knows someone who is a Lawyer in Salem (a neighboring town.) Kind of silly over 300 bucks, but I will go East and go to small claims court at least and keep you all updated. I have every email I've ever sent him in which he promised to ship my unit in about every third one. I think even Judge Judy would side with me. lol

Your play Mac.

You have my details.

Vance (AKA Nutdip at CPF)

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now it is more principle than $. I am sure others are pulling for you too. I read somewhere someone got their light recently. So there is hope.