• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Brass Knurly's Purple & Corvette Yellow Cerakote Nichia UV

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a few lights up for sale

1) Brass Knurly EDC's with 6000k Tri-XPG2 Modules at 2.8a Max @ 837 Lumens OTF using a AW 18350 (3-mode driver) $275 Delivered Each (US) + $11 for International

2) Corvette Yellow (Cerakote) Tri-EDC with Clip, 5000k Tri-XPG2 Modules at 2.8a Max @ 837 Lumens OTF using a AW 18350 (3-mode driver) $250 Delivered (US) + $11 for International ************SOLD**********

3) Purple Tri-EDC Host with Clip and Nichia UV Curing Led ($100+ LED) Driven at 700ma Max and 50ma Low $275 Delivered (US) + $11 for International *************SOLD************

P1010319-vi.jpg

P1010316-vi.jpg

P1010343-vi.jpg

P1010347-vi.jpg

Last edited:

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is it possible to have the UV light in a different color host? Sorry I'm just not into purple :p

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is it possible to have the UV light in a different color host? Sorry I'm just not into purple :p

I figured Purple LED purple host was a good match :) I could install it into another host if need be just realize if you wanted it cerakoted it would be a week or so.

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I figured Purple LED purple host was a good match :) I could install it into another host if need be just realize if you wanted it cerakoted it would be a week or so.

Would like it in Satin Aluminum or Armor Black cerakoted host if possible. A week or so waiting time is ok...can be shipped together with my two other Tri-EDCs

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
KuanR - you are right - I snoozed and I lost out.... Congrats Sergio.

mac - you are right purple host for UV is very nice. Is that a mule as I cannot see a reflector?

mohan

redsnake

Newly Enlightened
I want one of the Brass Knurly EDCs... sent you a PM w/some questions.

Thanks,
Eric

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mac.
Silly question, does brass tarnish or leaves a smell on the hands? I know copper does.
Are the brass knurly available in XML LE and can a clip be attached?

I have no idea about a smell as I build and assemble all lights wih gloves but I never noticed any strange smells. A clip can be added to the Knurly's for $29. Now off to shovel more snow! We got almost a foot last night and it hasn't stopped!

Thanks Mac

jalal20

Enlightened
I have a question a bit off topic mac, would it be possible to have a XML2 maybe in the same configuration as the UV led so it would be a pure flood one? this flood would be a bit different from the normal TRI optic one (I think)

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a question a bit off topic mac, would it be possible to have a XML2 maybe in the same configuration as the UV led so it would be a pure flood one? this flood would be a bit different from the normal TRI optic one (I think)

If you want a flood light I would recommend a Tri-XPG2 with a flood optic. It would though out a nice wall of light and you could change it down the road of you decided to.

iflyjts

Newly Enlightened
Hey Mac, I love my aluminum Knurly. I would like to have one of the Brass Knurly EDC's with 5000k Tri-XPG2 Modules at 2.8a Max @ 837 Lumens OTF using a AW 18350 (3-mode driver) NO CLIP PLEASE...
PM incoming.

Thanks,

iflyjts
:thumbsup: