• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Mag-Zero-D-Photon-Grenade-Triple-Nichia-219-Hi-CRI-Tiny-Monster

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD, The smallest D mag mode ever:

Build thread here:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...ade-Triple-Nichia-219-Hi-CRI-Tiny-Monster-Mag

scaled.php

$299 shipped in the US.

Thanks

Last edited:

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mag-Zero-D-Photon-Grenade-Triple-Nichia-219-Hi-CRI-Tiny-Monster

Ma, in my book you are the undisputed king of truly creative flashlight wizardy,
a magic incomplete without your J-B Weld!

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast

You Sir are the PICASSO of our flashlight community!! :thumbsup:

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Guys,

This hobby as an outlet for creativity is the only thing that motivates me, thus, I am proud to say that I kept my words & have never made the same flashlight twice. As I've gone through the ranks of small to big, from solitaire to navy search light, led to short arc, I find myself losing the motivation theses days. I haven't made a light for while, don't log in daily as I used to, I think the time has come for me to retire from this hobby soon.

I only have a few light that I kept which I couldn't let go, this baby included.
I hope whoever gets this light will enjoy it as much as I did. It stayed in the kichen, High CRIed my midnight snack runs and slept inside of a tiny Skagen watch box, lol. The watch box will be included.

I'll throw in the 3x AW CR123 batteries for free, I won't need them anymore.

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast

So tempting!!! Every time I see your name I have to click into the thread. Always something cool!

KarstGhost

Enlightened

I'll take it! :) PM sent for your preference of payment

Last edited:

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast

Photon grenade. LOL. Dude I love that name. It really does fit the light. I was just thinking about you a couple days ago. When you made that triple with low-med-high-turbo and NUKE MODE!

KarstGhost

Enlightened

PayPal just sent. Thanks!

simplec6

Enlightened

Thanks Guys,

This hobby as an outlet for creativity is the only thing that motivates me, thus, I am proud to say that I kept my words & have never made the same flashlight twice. As I've gone through the ranks of small to big, from solitaire to navy search light, led to short arc, I find myself losing the motivation theses days. I haven't made a light for while, don't log in daily as I used to, I think the time has come for me to retire from this hobby soon.

I only have a few light that I kept which I couldn't let go, this baby included.
I hope whoever gets this light will enjoy it as much as I did. It stayed in the kichen, High CRIed my midnight snack runs and slept inside of a tiny Skagen watch box, lol. The watch box will be included.

I'll throw in the 3x AW CR123 batteries for free, I won't need them anymore.

Hi sir, just wanted to say thank you for all of your contribution to this community. I have learned many things from your great threads, and I have many of them bookmarked. I wish you well in your next hobbies.