Maglight Commercial

was_jlh

Enlightened
Was gonna post the same thing, I just saw it. This week's FF is lame.

Joe

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
That commercial, with other mag commercials, has been around awhile. They run them for the Christmas season.

I was at my brothers earlier and noticed a 5(or 6) D-cell mag. Turned it on, what a POS! I explained to him how the 2C mod will blow this away. I'm going to set him up with the stuff to do it, he already has a 2C.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I just now saw this commercial.
Makes me think there was an EverLED or an Epieon bulb in there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif :toliet: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just about any light can look bright on tv. They have to open up the aperature on the camera in order to see the darker details in the scene. In essence, the beam of the flashlight is over exposed. On the other hand, a multiple C or D-cell Maglite with fresh batteries, and their new xenon bulb is quite a bit whiter and brighter than the stock krypton bulb. By the way, anyone test Maglites for THAT kind of durability? (Being run over by a semi).

Tomas

Banned
When I take an AMTRAK next month should I lay an AA MiniMag on the tracks and see how it does? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif