Quark 123 custom clip

GForGeep

Newly Enlightened
I need suggestions on a pocket clip to put on the tailcap of my QPL. I don't like the one that came attached to the head. I was planning on buying a Nitecore EX11 clip as I saw someone mod to work with their quark, but unfortunately, they are sold out everywhere I've looked. If anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
intl-outdoor(dot)com "Stainless steel pocket clip for AA and 18650 flashlights"

This would be a good option.

GForGeep

Newly Enlightened
intl-outdoor(dot)com "Stainless steel pocket clip for AA and 18650 flashlights"

This would be a good option.

That's exactly what I was looking for. I kept searching for titanium clips, never crossed my mind I could try stainless steel clips. Thank you very very much. Gonna place my order tomorrow

GForGeep

Newly Enlightened
Took forever to get here but as soon as I got it today, I installed it on my quark 123. Good fit after a little sanding of the nuts.

ge2eqegy.jpg

zejuvy9y.jpg

I'm going to order more and install them on more of my quarks

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now that looks awesome, I want some too. Although I run 14500s and CRAAs, that looks better than the optional Deep Pocket Carry Clip. Did you have to drill anything, or just use existing holes?

GForGeep

Newly Enlightened
The nuts had to be files down a little so that the screw can line up with the nut using the hole/lanyard attachment hole already on the tailcap. I actually like it better than the deep carry clip. Now that I know it'll fit, I'm going to order more soon. Now to find something that will work with the quark turbos.

Thank you again for the suggestion, think2x