• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD McGizmo McLux III PD HA-DSG (dark slate gray) MINT

London Lad

Flashlight Enthusiast
(Please note my new terms now include shipping and insurance anywhere in the world)

SOLD McGizmo McLux III PD HA-DSG

This light is as I received it from Don and has never been carried or used in any way.
Any marks you can see are dust or O-ring lube.

$395 SOLD

Including paypal fees, shipping and insurance anywhere in the world*

Usual term and conditions apply:

First to post here in this thread 'I'll take it' gets it.
Questions by PM don't count as place holders.

Please pay by PayPal to gjr (at) cavalrybarn (dot) com pretty quick after you say 'I'll take it' No E'Cheques thanks.
Payment by bank transfer from UK banks fine too.

*Price includes shipping by Special delivery with insurance in the UK and tracked shipping with insurance anywhere else in the world.
Once I have posted the light I can't be responsible for loss or damage in the post other than that which is covered by the insurance (but I have never lost anything yet) :ohgeez:

Thanks for looking :thumbsup:

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
Thanks for the PM. :) Man, would I love this! Gorgeous light! I had some cash set aside and then spent it on a watch. :sigh: I really shouldn't but If it's still here in a day or two I might cave. :crazy:

nbp

Flashaholic
Ata'boy!

obi

Thanks Jay. :)

I have been watching for an HA PD and I couldn't resist this minty fresh sample. I have wanted to add a PD light to the collection but the Ti versions are so pricey still, and I actually think the ano'd lights are really pretty!