It's all BC0311's fault !

oupa

Newly Enlightened
It\'s all BC0311\'s fault !

I was quite a normal sort of a fellow, untill I asked Britt a very basic question about flashlights.
And look at me now.....slowly sinking into the sticky mire of flashaholic addiction.
I was normal once...really, I was....WHAAAAA! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: It\'s all BC0311\'s fault !

Welcome to CPF, Oupa !

Kinda funny seeing that "newbie" designation under your handle. I've got enough posts to rate the "flashaholic" but I'm still a newbie.

I hope you enjoy yourself here, there are some great fellahs that know alot about lights and stuff. Over on the Homemade & Modification Forum you'll find men who like to do the kinds of things you like to do.

Glad you're here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

BC

oupa

Newly Enlightened

You're a good man, you ol' fart! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Spudman

Enlightened

Oupa,
Good to see you over here. There is a lot of crossover between bladeforums and this place. Maybe I'll be trading lights with you before long instead of just knives.
G.
(Gary Hudson on BF)

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oupa! welcome to the most illuminating forum around. You have a lot of friends here already. You just haven't met them yet.(smokinbasser everyplace)

JackBlades

Enlightened

Hey, it's oupa from Knifeforums!
Dude, you're going to love this place. I came here to learn about some gadget called an "E2e" that the knife guys recommended......got sucked in.....must have more....

Somebody turn on the DARK!!

oupa

Newly Enlightened

Greetings!
You know what they say: once a holic always a holic - knifeaholic, flashaholic whatever, but a holic we will remain!
Dirk