How Many Flashlights Do You Carry Daily?

How Many Flashlights Do You EDC?

Votes: 35 22.2%

Votes: 55 34.8%

Votes: 28 17.7%
  • More

Votes: 40 25.3%

• Total voters

gradio

Newly Enlightened
Off work its 1 generally unless I go fishing or something, then its 2 (edc size) and occasionally a 3rd larger size depending if I think it might be needed.
Work its 2 edc and a larger 3rd depending on the work need.
Each vehicle also has a 2xAA LED kept in the glove box's, plus one in the motorcycle bag.

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
My most often number of lights that i have with me is (3), One of which is always the same, a Draco on my medical necklace...Robert

idleprocess

Flashaholic
Fenix LD01 on the keychain all the time. Fenix LD12 in the backpack I carry to work and school. Cell phone (Galaxy Nexus) has a very nice LED flash that sees regular use as well, but I wouldn't count that as a EDC flashlight since it's a bonus feature.

WilsonCQB1911

Enlightened
Since you count bag it adds one more. But rarely do I have more than one on my person, although I have done two on occasion. But by your count, two. EDC and a Surefire G2 in my work bag.

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmm... I carry 3 lights just on my keychain: lighthound freebie, McGizmo Sapphire, Arc AAA-P.

Personal EDC: HDS Rotary/AOTH Black Sharkskin belt pouch, Bored SF E2e/Milky gen.1 KL1 MOAL/ti tailcap shroud and LX2 clip.:drool:

Work EDC: UK 2AAA eLED pen light, Malkoff MD2/M61HCRI, Malkoff 4th Gen. Wildcat.:cool:

Two is one, one is none, a lot is not enough.:)

Last edited:

chadvone

Enlightened
I have 2 on my person most of the time. Arc P on keys and SC52 in right pocket. This month anyways.

More when I predict darkness.

appliancejunk

Enlightened
One in every vehicle, one on each key chain, one in my toolbox and one in my front pocket.

Tomcat!

Enlightened
Three lights daily. Fenix P1 DCE Q5 always on my keychain so I never leave the house without it. My work bag always has a backup (currently an SF E1e w/Veleno 3 mode drop-in) and spare 123 primary cells. As it's still cold here my outdoor coat has big pockets so I could carry almost any of my collection depending on need, but unless something specific is required I've settled on an E2e single mode on primaries as my main EDC. I like this because the size is just right for a pocket without being bulky, grips well in a fleece gloved hand and the protruding tail switch is perfect with gloves too.

BarryG

Enlightened
Normal day at work:
Haiku in left front pocket, Pocket Rocket in right front pocket, Sapphire25 on keys and a Solarforce/VinhXP-G2 on belt.

Barry

bjt3833

Newly Enlightened
Oh, I didn't realize you counted what's in my vehicle as edc, in that case your poll isn't enough for me and I imagine half of this forum. :devil:

I always have an ITP A3 on my neck and one of many in a pocket, recently an sc52.

I have a solarforce L2p with a single mode xml and quark mini123 in the truck.

N_N_R

Enlightened
So most people carry TWO or MORE.... interesting.... :D :D And I'm in the middle.... 3 *sigh* Two daily, wherever I go in the house and whenever I go out, the one on the keychain comes with me, too...

rayman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got a 4Sevens Preon ReVO SS on my keychains and my Nitecore EX10 on me usually which while be swapped for a Oligth i1 SS.

rayman

HurtzDoughnut

Newly Enlightened
I usually only carry 1. But my wife who thinks it's "weird" to have a flashlight forum, has i think 2-3 on her. Sounds like she should be on here, instead of me.:)