Any Good Diffusers For The Fenix TK75 Yet?

CyberCT

Enlightened
Has anyone found a good diffuser for the TK75 yet? Whether it be another brand like Olight, or some easy to get home made part? One of Olight's diffusers fits the TK41 perfectly. But for my extended trip down to Louisianna, I want to bring the TK75 as my only light (other than the LD01 on my keychain). I lost my Olight diffuser in Texas anyway, and want one for the TK75 in stead. The diffuser really transformed the TK41 into a very useable flashlight. THe flood was perfect with the diffuser.

Patriot

Flashaholic
Has anyone found a good diffuser for the TK75 yet? Whether it be another brand like Olight, or some easy to get home made part? One of Olight's diffusers fits the TK41 perfectly. But for my extended trip down to Louisianna, I want to bring the TK75 as my only light (other than the LD01 on my keychain). I lost my Olight diffuser in Texas anyway, and want one for the TK75 in stead. The diffuser really transformed the TK41 into a very useable flashlight. THe flood was perfect with the diffuser.

Not that I've heard of. What about some clear water jug plastic cut from a gallon container and friction fit inside of the bezel against the lens. It would be light, non-bulky, cheap, replaceable, and effective. I've made them before,

Grizzlyb

Enlightened
In an other thread I had the same question:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...own-Defusser&p=4128115&highlight=#post4128115

I went around the house and found an item that fits realy well and works. . .
You know those pots of Handcream :D

CIMG3363-M.jpg

CIMG3372-M.jpg

But it IS a pity that a beautiful light like the TK75 has to turn out in something this ugly, because Fenix does not make a diffuser for it.
And believe me i did ASK, several times.

Last edited:

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi guys, anyone know if Fenix has released diffuser for the TK 75 yet? or maybe plans for 2900lm version? i really need one for my yard :(

ven

Flashaholic
Not looked into but if round head size to 90mm,maybe look at lens diffusers for cameras..........only a thought

Or google just as an example,sure delving a little further may reveal better options,but a start
Lens Hood for 90mm Sonnar lens for G2 G1

Fit a filter over the end,this can be bought and cut to size...........again another thought and will look fine