Noooo!!!! Lost my beloved Arc6! Can't seem to recover...

Torchaddict

Newly Enlightened
It's a very sad month. Can't seem to locate my EDC light. Some of you guys may have followed me on my thread here while I was modding it: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...t-your-thoughts-and-mods-here!&highlight=arc6

But alas I've lost it! Apparently while I was on the job as well (I travel all over WA state to surgically remove donor corneal tissue), so it's lost for good. Just maybe hoping that someone will find it and that it'll have a good home. That light was so hard to find and I loved it to no end... Just had to vent a little. I know you guys have lost McGizmos, but man, that Arc6 was really something special to me...

RIP little bud....

DSC00883.jpg

Arm and Leg

Banned
It's a very sad month. Can't seem to locate my EDC light. Some of you guys may have followed me on my thread here while I was modding it: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...t-your-thoughts-and-mods-here!&highlight=arc6

But alas I've lost it! Apparently while I was on the job as well (I travel all over WA state to surgically remove donor corneal tissue), so it's lost for good. Just maybe hoping that someone will find it and that it'll have a good home. That light was so hard to find and I loved it to no end... Just had to vent a little. I know you guys have lost McGizmos, but man, that Arc6 was really something special to me...

RIP little bud....

DSC00883.jpg
Now, you need to add a "RIP" to your signature...

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man, that's really sad :( I wish you luck in finding a replacement though.

Sir Lightalot

Enlightened
I feel ya man. Still haven't gotten over the loss of my LF2XT and it's been over 2 years now... Seeing them go for $300 in the marketplace after production stopped was absolute torture.

nbp

Flashaholic
Uggh, That is a drag. Losing stuff that is just right for you is the pits. Sorry man. :candle:

Torchaddict

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys. Been looking for potential replacements but nothing really jumps out at me. The compact size (<3"!) and tritium in the back are still unmatched in today's CR123 flashlights... Ugh. I want a HDS, but it doesn't have all the features the Arc6 had, plus it has a long wait... Can't find any Arc6s on sale either. :(

Arm and Leg

Banned
Thanks guys. Been looking for potential replacements but nothing really jumps out at me. The compact size (<3"!) and tritium in the back are still unmatched in today's CR123 flashlights... Ugh. I want a HDS, but it doesn't have all the features the Arc6 had, plus it has a long wait... Can't find any Arc6s on sale either. :(
I have an HDS for sale.

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
I lost a TorchLabs triple. It was gone for more than a month..... then one day I found it on the floor behind a chair! Yay! I hope you find your baby!

Torchaddict

Newly Enlightened
Hoping to find it as well, but it's not likely to happen after I've ransacked my apt, work space and car three times by now. I'm not really committed to HDS right now (since the lack of turn on to low, crappy clip, larger, and no tritum are big tun offs), but thank you for the offer.

Arm and Leg

Banned
Hoping to find it as well, but it's not likely to happen after I've ransacked my apt, work space and car three times by now. I'm not really committed to HDS right now (since the lack of turn on to low, crappy clip, larger, and no tritum are big tun offs), but thank you for the offer.
Most HDS torches are programmable, and, you can buy bezels for tritium and better clips, but, you are quite welcome.

D'oh!:shakehead I'm sorry for your loss! I know how you feel; last week some dirtbag ripped off my JETBeam BC10! At least I'm 99.5% sure it got stolen. I keep it in the inner zip-pocket of my EDC fleece jacket where there's no real way it can fall out (pocket is always zipped unless I'm accessing it). I tossed my fleece on the desk at work and when I went to leave it was gone.:scowl: It's not an expensive light but it was my cherished EDC! Guess I'll buy another one but leave it in my knife case (I'm a cook) or on the seat of my truck while I'm at work.

Only consolation is that when the battery is dead the dope that jacked it probably won't know what to replace it with!:devil:

Again, I hope maybe someone will return it or it will turn up in a spot you forgot to check! Barring that, at least you have an excuse to guy another EDC light!lovecpf