Holster ?

Mike632

Newly Enlightened
To avoid spending FLASHLIGHT money on poor holsters, I am looking for advise on the best choices for a 6P/G2 and a G2Z/Z2 series of lights. These will be carried on my personal belt not a duty belt. Key item is comfort especially if I decide to carry several.

Skyline

Enlightened
I like the Surefire V20 nylon holster for the 6P/G2. Very compact and well made.

For the G2Z/Z2, I have the Ripoffs CO-30 holster. It needed to be broken in a little bit when I first got it, but now I carry my EDC G2Z in it in a business casual environment and it's great!

Mike632

Newly Enlightened
What is the difference between the quick release and the belt clip? Because I carry on the left side, it is easier to attach without having to remove my belt. Plus I can carry a primary that is on me all of the time but the ability to easily add or change lights as needed would be nice.

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
The belt clip is a metal clip that clips on the belt. Look at the CO- models at www.ripoffs.com to see this style. The quick release is 2 flaps covered with velcro. I never saw much use in this. You still almost have to take off your belt to put it on. I guess that's why Ripoffs only has the clip on & the belt loop style. TX

Latest posts