Mod my LSH-P?

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since Arc will soon be releasing their LS4 next year, i've been contemplating either a) selling my Arc LSH-P or b) having somone mod it.

Since my Arc has been WELL used over the year, i thought that i wouldn't get much of a return from it anyway, and since the LS4 has variable output, i don't see where my LSH-P would fit in.

I was thinking about doing something extreme to it. Maybe Luxeon III driven at 650mah-1A with Frean lens. How about a 5W Luxeon driven at about 700mah or more with a frean lens? I don't care about runtime or beam pattern because this would be a novelty piece at this point for sheer luminous output. Heck...if there are some other extreme ideas i haven't thought of, you can let me know.

SInce i don't have the skills or the know-how, i was wondering if i could turn to some of the modders on this board. How much would it cost for the parts and, more importatantly, your labor?

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
LEDagent,
I don't know about going to 1A on a single cell. That gonna be a real strain on the batt. 700mA would probably be good for what you're looking for. You could try CM. I think he's still messing with the Arcs. He can really make it shine.