What happened to the thread on SF EB2??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThumperACC

Newly Enlightened
I can't find it and the reply that I put in that thread seems to be missing from my posting history?

Anyone know what happened?

ThumperACC

enomosiki

Flashlight Enthusiast
It seems like it was deleted.

For what reason, I am not sure, although I can suspect that it might been that people were mocking Surefire for building up hype with new lights, delay the release for months and then cancel it.

Flashlight Dave

Enlightened
I concur. I had the thread open and tried to refresh it and its gone. I guess Surefire was not happy about it. A secret they didn't want out. My speculation anyway. Maybe a moderator will let us know what happened.

brianna

Enlightened
We did wait 2 years for the LX2 Lumamax Ultra to never come out. Building up hype without delivering is frustrating and inconsiderate for loyal customers.

brianna

Enlightened
Is deleting the original thread a hint I'm not allowed to talk about the EB2 anymore?

Glock 22

Enlightened
If the EB2 is legitimate then any and all updates should be welcome. Regardless of others opinions. This is the whole reason we have a fourm to share new info and help other CPF members.

Last edited:

biglights

Enlightened
If the EB2 is legitimate then any and all updates should be welcome. Regardless of others opinions. This is the whole reason we have a fourm to share new info and help other CPF members.

One would think.

Flashlight Dave

Enlightened
Is deleting the original thread a hint I'm not allowed to talk about the EB2 anymore?

Don't know. You tell us. I am thinking that Surefire wants to keep their secrets and had a talk with someone to remove the thread. Seems a sign that this might be something they are serious about this time, coming out with this light that is. Like I said I am just speculating. I think we are just all puzzled at the disappearance of the thread and don't know what to make of it!

Last edited:

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now this is going to turn out badly for you, but we can make it relatively painless-why are you asking questions about deleted threads?

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic
I'm not sure. It seems strange they would close it without asking the OP to discontinue the topic. I mean, if someone had copied and stored the existing posts, they could just open a new thread and paste everything back in.
:confused:

I guess if anyone were to re-post they'll let you know if you've done something wrong.

Craig K

Enlightened
I think there was a warning from one of the mods in the EB2 thread that it might get closed?

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am kind of lost here. Where did you get info on the EB2 and what is it? Replacement of the E2DL? Beefed up double cell EB1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts