HID ballast out of DLP tv help

TelxonMan

Newly Enlightened
Hello all, first post here, and I hope it's in the right spot.

I parted out a DLP tv today and kept the ballast and the lamp for use as what I hope can be an awesome light.
First off, I am familiar with electrical components, as well as high voltage safety. I routinely "play" with microwave oven transformers as well as neon sign ones too. (I have lineman's insulating gloves for the "big" stuff)

My question is, what is the power requirement for the ballast? it is this one here: http://daliang168.en.b2b168.com/shop/supply/14500444.html
It has a 2 pin connector as well as a smaller 3 pin one on one of the vertical PCB's. What voltage is it expecting?
Also if this ballast is impractical, is there an easy and hopefully cheap alternative I can use with the DLP lamps?
I want to make a light that just blasts the night! I don't care if it requires wall power, as portability isn't a big issue, and yes I know the bulb will get HOT, and I'll either make a heatsink or put a fan on it. (or both).

Thanks for the help guys!,
Will

TelxonMan

Newly Enlightened
No one can figure this one out?
I may just decide to hook the bulbs up to one of my other power supplies and see if I can "pop" them for the fun of it. I'll put them in a steel container so they don't turn into little glass "bombs". The ballast has some interesting parts I can salvage too.

Thanks anyway, and be safe!,
Will