Any news about Spark in 2013?

kolbasz

Newly Enlightened
Hello,

i would like to know if Spark coming out with something new this year?
Spark has been very silent since the SX5, it's very bad from a company that makes such as perfect flashlights as the ST6, SL6S, or the SP6.
Does anybody know about plans of new lights, or update the existing ones with XM-L2, or whatsoever?

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
let's ask gopatij
he is Hungary too and knows more than you

;)

Last edited:

Joe Talmadge

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, nothing to add, but while we're waiting, I'll mention that the SK3 is my favorite of the mini-sized 123A lights. Aside from being the coolest looking, documented support for RCR, solid threads and more reliable mode-switching, bright tight beam

Dubois

Enlightened
Oddly enough I was thinking only yesterday that Spark has been very quiet of late. Be nice to see something new from them.

kolbasz

Newly Enlightened
I know what they have planned :D. Spoiler: It puts out light.

Although you try to do your best to help us, Spark doesn't.
I wrote them an e-mail, but it seems they don't like to answer uncomfortable questions.

BTW, i'm eagerly waiting for something new from them

Last edited:

Kamerat

Enlightened
So, it puts out light, it's not a flashlight nor a headlamp. Is it a bike light or a weapon light? Or a "photon" light? :)

Last edited:

kolbasz

Newly Enlightened
I don't have permission from Spark so I don't know how much I can give out. It's not going to be a flashlight

Oh dear, it would have been better for me if you hadn't written anything:(
I like Spark Flashlights, actually i love my ST6-460NW, and i'm not interested in Spark Koffe maker or washing machine:)