• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Milkyspit M603 Mother Nature in Surefire M6 body w/ KT4 head, case, extra bulbs

varuscelli

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD

Reluctantly looking at parting with a couple of lights including this beautiful Milky modded Surefire M6. Excellent condition and fantastic quality of light.

Milkyspit/Milky Mod Label Text:

M603 'Mother of Nature' 6x SSCP4 USWOH + 1x Lux 3 Red-Orange 7x MCR18 603 Lumens Regulated

Also includes these extras:

- John Willis M6 Olive-Drab Holster
- KT4 Turbohead (relatively rare inclusion)
- LF HO-M3T Blub
- LF HO-M6R Bulb
- SF MN21 Bulb
- SF MN20 Bulb
- Not what the purple/pink-based bulb is, but it's included (Edit: Another MN20. Thanks, archimedes, for the heads-up.)
- Carriers for both CR123A and 18650 batteries

Frankly, I'm having trouble assigning a value to this light. In some ways it's a bit of a collector's item and one that produces a beautiful quality of light. It certainly doesn't compete with some current lights in terms of sheer output, but there's more to quality of light than lumens alone, eh?

$600 (PayPal'ed, includes shipping, CONUS only)

014wd.jpg

015phr.jpg

016txo.jpg

017zis.jpg

018gj.jpg

020bfy.jpg

021kh.jpg

Last edited:

varuscelli

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Milkyspit M603 Mother Nature in Surefire M6 body w/ KT4 head, case, extra bul

A few extra pics.

001qnn.jpg

002hkg.jpg

003ioic.jpg

004orb.jpg

005ca.jpg

006zku.jpg

007kwt.jpg

008qcn.jpg

009jaw.jpg

010sks.jpg

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Milkyspit M603 Mother Nature in Surefire M6 body w/ KT4 head, case, extra bulbs

IIRC, the "pink/purple" lamp is (vintage) MN20 ....

Awesome light, good luck with your sale !

Is this single-level output only ?

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Milkyspit M603 Mother Nature in Surefire M6 body w/ KT4 head, case, extra bul

IdontneedthisbutIwantit... :) Am I correct in assuming some variant of one of Scott's multi-level drivers???

varuscelli

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Milkyspit M603 Mother Nature in Surefire M6 body w/ KT4 head, case, extra bulbs

IIRC, the "pink/purple" lamp is (vintage) MN20 ....

Awesome light, good luck with your sale !

Is this single-level output only ?

Hey, thanks for the heads-up on the MN20 bulb! I'l add that to the original post.

An embarrassing admission is that I *believe* this is only a single-level output, but when I got it from another CPF member I received no instructions to the contrary on usage.

Maybe Scott will see this thread and provide a bit of input. I'm not fully familiar with the exact usage info/history on this one, but I'd love it if Scott might elaborate.

archimedes

Flashaholic

Hey, thanks for the heads-up on the MN20 bulb! I'l add that to the original post.

An embarrassing admission is that I *believe* this is only a single-level output, but when I got it from another CPF member I received no instructions to the contrary on usage.

Maybe Scott will see this thread and provide a bit of input. I'm not fully familiar with the exact usage info/history on this one, but I'd love it if Scott might elaborate.

Sure thing, cheers!

What happens to the output when you blink it a bunch, quickly ... ? :devil:

varuscelli

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Milkyspit M603 Mother Nature in Surefire M6 body w/ KT4 head, case, extra bulbs

Sure thing, cheers!

What happens to the output when you blink it a bunch, quickly ... ? :devil:

Like momentary blink about a dozen times? I believe it locks me out of the house, steals my 18650s, and goes to sleep in my bed. ;)

Actually, with minimal experimentation I've never gotten it to do anything but what I assume to be high output.

varuscelli

Flashlight Enthusiast

IdontneedthisbutIwantit... :) Am I correct in assuming some variant of one of Scott's multi-level drivers???

Hey, I hope my answer to archimedes vaguely answered your question...but there may be more secrets hidden in this light that I'm not aware of.

archimedes

Flashaholic

Like momentary blink about a dozen times? I believe it locks me out of the house, steals my 18650s, and goes to sleep in my bed. ;)

Actually, with minimal experimentation I've never gotten it to do anything but what I assume to be high output.

I've discovered hidden modes before, but that sounds like a new one (lol) ... :crackup:

scout24

Flashaholic

Aw hell, I'll take it. I'll have to sell some stuff... :) Please PM me your PP address, I'll get funds out shortly, or in the morning. Thanks!

varuscelli

Flashlight Enthusiast

Aw hell, I'll take it. I'll have to sell some stuff... :) Please PM me your PP address, I'll get funds out shortly, or in the morning. Thanks!

How come I get filled with pangs of regret the moment anyone says, "I'll take it" to any light I put up for sale? ;)

But thanks and congratulations. I'll PM you shortly. :thumbsup:

scout24

Flashaholic

I've had the same pangs... :) Paypal sent, thank you!

varuscelli

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've had the same pangs... :) Paypal sent, thank you!

Yeah, I might not get those pangs with every light, but I did with this one.

I did a final and brief run/test of it last night (using the 18650 carrier) in my back yard garden area and the color rendition was fantastic with the plants and brick and stonework. It gives the things in the yard one of the most natural appearances I've seen.

And payment received! And light is sold to scout24. Thanks, and Priority Mail shipping should take place by this afternoon.

scout24

Flashaholic
Arrived today, fantastic light! Can't wait to run this around a bit in the dark. :) Lots of lego possibilities, lots of good parts. Thanks again!!!

varuscelli

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great! Yeah, I think that red LED in the middle does a lot to balance the color rendition. You might see a kind of an odd look if you wall hunt with it up close, but for real use it seems to keep colors exceptionally well balanced.

You might also want to do a save of some of the pics I posted in this thread and file those away somewhere, too.