RIP Paul - ProofTech

scsmith

Newly Enlightened
Friends here on CPF,

Tonight I saw over on CPFM that Paul, ProofTech, has passed away. Paul's brother Mike posted the information from Paul's account in his copper tape sales thread over on CPFM. I know many of you had personal and professional friendships with Paul, and I'm saddened to report this news. I sent a PM to Paul's account while it was still online, and Mike responded. Mike and I have exchanged email addresses, and the moderators/administration have been informed as well. I'm basically medically retired, so I volunteered to serve as a point of contact since I have free time to do so. I don't know what else to write at this time.

-SCS

Last edited by a moderator:

Kestrel

Flashaholic
I'm sorry to hear of this. I have added two hyperlinks to Post #1 of this thread if anybody might find them helpful - particularly the CPF/MP info posted by Paul's brother.

I recall purchasing some of his copper tape a while back and being impressed with his warm personal touch in his correspondence.

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Such topics are saddening enough when it's a respected celebrity. When it's one of us, it just feels like a punch to the gut. Especially when one finds out about it two months later.

R.I.P. Paul.

Last edited: