Need new HDS Clicky switch.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is not a WTB section, you should know this as well as anyone Arm and Leg. If you want to buy a tailcap only, your post/thread should be posted in the proper forum on CPFMP. However, diesel79 offered up some excellent advice. Despite the long wait times for the backlog orders, Henry is still the one you should contact regarding a warranty issue. He takes care of his lights and customers of his lights.

Arm and Leg

Banned
This is not a WTB section, you should know this as well as anyone Arm and Leg. If you want to buy a tailcap only, your post/thread should be posted in the proper forum on CPFMP. However, diesel79 offered up some excellent advice. Despite the long wait times for the backlog orders, Henry is still the one you should contact regarding a warranty issue. He takes care of his lights and customers of his lights.
Yes, and, I posted here because I think this is the best place to ask for people's suggestions.
Once I'm allowed back on CPFMP, I may move it.

It's not a warranty fixable thing as it was damaged by me accidentally.

I don't know what Diesel79 said, so I can't comment.

Last edited:

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
IMO Henry's having machining problems, and not with the boards and such. The reason is, I sent my Rotary in twice (or was it thrice, no I think it was twice) to Henry during these delays.

The first time was to correct a glitch in it's software / firmware (?), and switch, and the second due to the switch wasn't functioning properly. Both times Henry asked me to send the light to him after we did our / his test over the phone, and both times I got the Rotary back in about a weeks time.

I'd suggest you give Henry a call, and see what he says. Good Luck!