New Pelican LED #2220 VB3 LED

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone know anything about this? Looks interesting, but I cannot find any real hint as to the size, except the type of batteries that it uses.
http://www.pelican.com/small_lights/li_vb3.html
348965.jpg

#2220 VB3 LED
Water resistant. Pelican's latest addition to the VersaBrite family in an LED version. Dual super bright white LEDs never need replacing and provide over 100 hours of battery usage. Body made of virtually indestructible Xenoy®. Lights turn on when head is flipped up. Swivel head pivots to a full 180° for light where you need it. Multiple use built-in clip attaches to surfaces up to 1/2" thick.
LUMENS - 28.0
WEIGHT W/BATTERIES - .060 lbs
BATTERIES - 2 CR2032 3V Lithium Coin Cells (included)
WATTS - 1.20
BATTERY BURN TIME - 100+ hours

P.S. Comparing this light to the # 2360 2AA LED, it seems odd that the one with two coin cells can produce almost ten times the lumens (28.0 vs 3.0) and for over six times as long (100+ hours vs 16.0 hours) as the light with 2AA batteries. Maybe I just don't understand how to read the specification sheets.

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
28 Lumens and 1.2 watts? I doubt it, unless those LEDs are underdriven Luxeons, but they sure dont appear to be. If they are and it is only running off of those two coin cells, talk about sucking the batteries quick! I don't buy those specs.