What is the output for this Streamlight Survivor?

kangaroodog

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys,

I have read many forums on this site, but this is my first time posting. I own a JetBeam BA-20 and a Streamlight Stylus Pro (48 Lumen version) and I cannot speak highly enough about them. Last year for my younger brother's birthday, I bought him a Fenix LD20 (my first experience buying a high power LED). That was my first experience purchasing a high-power LED.

He is an EMT studying fire science, and this year he has been invited to test at a fire department a few days before his birthday. After much research, I have decided to get him a Streamlight Survivor. Streamlight's website says that the Survivor 90541 can put out 140 lumens for 4 hours or 47 lumens for 15 hours. Amazon is selling a 90541 here, http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000LF1KKS/?tag=cpf0b6-20 , but this one mentions nothing about the new moonlight mode and does not say 140 lumens anywhere.

Is this an old version of the Survivor, or perhaps just a bad product description? I really would like to know for sure that he is getting the improved output and battery life of the new Survivor, but $51 and free shipping on Amazon is going to be hard to beat.

Has anyone else ordered this flashlight? Please chime in and let me know about your experience.

Thanks!