Arc Flashlight LLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightoholic

Newly Enlightened
Just bagged a Arc Flashlight LLC from Lumileds as a 'free gift' and can't see it on the website? I guess this is a special edition but not sure what is special (looks like the LS) - anybody know?

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
LLC stand for limited liabilty company...if it looks like an LS...it probably is. So now on to the more important question on everybodies mind...what do we have to do to get a free gift as well?

Ken

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
is it blue in colour? might be one of the ultra-rare LSH-Ps peter made for lumileds /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast
brcamp115.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
Gransee said:
The LSH-P is a special dark blue HA version we make for Lumileds. They use the Arc-LS to show off their LEDs to key customers, trade shows, etc. The inscription says, "Light by Luxeon".

Peter

[/ QUOTE ]

nightgaunt

Newly Enlightened
I'm really interested in seeing a pic of this freebee...could it really be the blue LS? Seems strange for Lumileds to just give one away...

Pics! Pics!

(how can I get one, too! LOL, just kidding...)

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
It DOES look like one of those rare blue ones.
Only Chris M. and myself have rarer Arc LSs...silvery, shiny prototypes! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif Oh NOOO!! I hope Peter dosen't start a new line of colored editions after he sees all the interest this blue light is creating.. Way too many lights I want already /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Really, irresistably beautiful!!!

Mattman

Enlightened
I don't know how you guys feel, but I think that blue color is awesome. I wouldn't mind if that were the standard color for the LS4/5! I know I'd get a lot more oohs and ahhs from people if my LSH-P were that color.

lightoholic

Newly Enlightened
Sorry to keep you in suspense - you are in fact right it is one of the blue ones with Light by Luxeon written on it.

I'm lucky enough to play with Luxeons for my Job as a Lighting Development Engineer with a leading UK company and my company buys lots hence the freebie.:)

Am I going to be able to get a Blue 2AA pack? any body know how long these 123's last? am I turning into a flashlight geek?

PS Sorry adding a pic seems like hard work but it does look like the one above.

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
lightoholic,
I don't know if there were any AA tail packs made. The run time is two hours. I would trade you a new in the package ARC LSH-P with the 123 tail and a AA tailpack or the LSH-P and 20 123 batteries. If your interested send me a PM.

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
lightoholic,
Thanks for the reply. You can't blame a guy for trying /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.