Any place to still get Novatac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnbeck180

Enlightened
Thanks, I'm thinking about getting one just to have it as a back up. But I'm on the fence about it. I have 3 other HDS lights. Do you know of any place that's selling the ones that were still made in the USA? I'm sure this is a shot in the dark but figured I'd ask.
Thanks.

Jumpmaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, I am the same about preferring the ones made in the US.

If you can't find one new, maybe someone will have a nice one available if you post a WTB in the Marketplace. I see them for sale there sometimes.

Johnbeck180

Enlightened
Ok, said heck with it and pulled the trigger. Figure if I don't like it I can give it to my wife and she can keep It in her car.

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have several Novatac lights. They fit my hands perfectly--and work 100% of the time. I'd look for an older Novatac single-cell light in the MP or on the big auction site. They seem to be higher quality. I have one Chinese knock-off and while it works--it does not have the feel! Novatacs don't have the high cri or a very bright output but they are just fine for most tasks. I often carry one as a backup to my Sunwayman V11R. Some people mod them to get more output.

gianetics

Enlightened
let me know if your interested in some usa novatac's. i own a boating a fishing supply store and one of my knife distributors carries lights they have some of the usa made special editions left in stock( all silver body). they are pricey 89.99 and 99.99. the model number is nov0004 and nov0006 thats off the top of my head and might not be right but i can look into it if your are interested. send me a pm if you want me to check it out.

flashlight nut

Enlightened
Just be aware, Novatac as a company no longer exist. LumeWay licensed the brand from Novatac prior to their closure. Myself and a few others on this forum are having difficulty getting LumeWay to make good on the warranty. I personally will not spend a dime on another Novatac.

Johnbeck180

Enlightened
Just be aware, Novatac as a company no longer exist. LumeWay licensed the brand from Novatac prior to their closure. Myself and a few others on this forum are having difficulty getting LumeWay to make good on the warranty. I personally will not spend a dime on another Novatac.

Yeah. I just ordered two novatac lights. One from opticsplanet, witch I'm 99.9% sure is not made in USA. I also bought a 120m with all the weapon mounting equipment off eBay. I didn't pay much for it, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it is one that was made in the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.