Need drop in help

matt_o

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking for a new Surefire compatible dropin with the following requirements. It will be 300-400 lumens OTF, it is either a single mode with 2 plus hours of runtime or a two mode with no memory and high level first, and it will run off of both 2 primaries or 1 18650. I would much prefer a two level. Does such a dropin exist?

JCD

Enlightened
I believe Nailbender and Vinhnguyen can build something that meets your requirements for a reasonable price.

See here and here for more information.

Thr3Evo

Enlightened
Surefire what? Are your inquiring about a p60 style dropin? Reflector or optic? If reflector, what sort of finish? Single or multi emitter? What tint? Which primaries do you intend on using 2x1.5v or 2x3.0v, big difference.

This thing you search for sounds like it needs to be custom tailored to your needs. My suggestion: put one together yourself once you have all the answers figured out. Easier than you think with this route.

matt_o

Newly Enlightened
Surefire 6P. P60 dropin. Reflector MOP, single emitter, cool white. CR123 primaries.

DellSuperman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you a flood or throw person?
And yeah, try ur hands on building one on ur own. Do some research & you will find that its easier than you think.

If not, look up for Vinh. His dropin are fantastic.
And he can cater to your requirements as well.

JonK

Sent from my Awesome phone from somewhere in the mountains