• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired M2 / Z32 Stainless Steel Smooth Bezel Ring - Cryos Ilumination

ronac

Enlightened
M2 / Z32 Stainless Steel Smooth Bezel Ring

Specifications

316 Stainless Steel
Ultra thin profile (1mm)
Compatible with Cryos M2 and Surefire M2 bezels.

Pictures

qpqz9s.jpg

Price

$15 - Shipped Worldwide

$6 - If purchased with a Cryos M2

Ordering Information

Payment via Paypal, please PM me for Paypal Info.

Please indicate the following in comments:

CPF Handle
Part Name (eg. M2 SS Bezel Ring)

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
i hate to be a pain but how does it look on a grey/natural body? do you possibly have a pic of that? I totally understand if not

DragonHead

Enlightened
Can I get the $6. deal for the 4 Cryos M2 bezels I recently purchased from you?*
the bodies are out for bore and I still have no bezel rings for them yet. thanks, Howard

msim

Enlightened
Got mine yesterday! Looks awesome...

TIx4ZD3.jpg

Edit: :stupid: Just noticed a hair stuck between the bezel ring and glass... doh! :oops:

I don't want to clog up the thread with too many pics, so here's an album: http://imgur.com/a/d3Ipn

Feel free to use any of them Ron!

Last edited:

DragonHead

Enlightened
I have the Nat. finish with the Nat.C2 body as above, and it looks very good together. Great color match.

T45

Enlightened
Just found this thread. Those bezel rings looks very nice. However, I noticed they don't have any tightening detents in the interior of the ring. Do these rings tighten up by hand easily?

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is Thursday afternoon here and have tried multiple times to place an order on your website. After logging into PayPal and writing a note to you, up comes a window that says 'failed, try again'. I have tried every way I can think: as a guest; as a new account; etc. this seems to be the only way to reach you. Please advise.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Flashlight part arrived. THANK YOU SO MUCH. It is exactly as I had hoped. By the way, the Z32 bezel with your bezel ring is only 10 grams heavier than your Z44 Cryos with a crenelated bezel ring. No doubt in my mind the heat dissipation is significantly better with the Z32 Cryos Cooling Bezel, though your Z44 is greatness.