• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* - R2H 1W in Pelican M6

Darell

Flashaholic
<font color="blue">Silver Pelican M6 modified with 1W R2H emitter. </font>
Complete Turnkey light. $150 delivered via USPS Priority Mail in the US. Slight upcharge for foreign shipping.

I added all the bells and whistles that I could think of for this light. It includes:

* My most efficient R2H emitter (I owned a handful and tested each one)
* An installed brass tab for swivel carry
* A Kroll clickie converted tail cap (Kroll has been tuned up for better-than-stock performance).
* DownBoy 400

It has never been carried. If you want a white LED light the throws amazingly far, has what I consider a flawless beam and has awesome runtime, this is it. No, I'm not gonna post beam shots or runtime (buy it, test it yourself and if you don't like it, send it back for a refund!) I can also include the module in a stock PM6 body without the brass tab or clickie conversion.

Here it is in nature (ignore the dirt on the bezel edge - that was from standing it on my "natural" outdoor bench):
pm6.jpg

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
Re: FS: R2H 1W in Pelican M6

Here's a runtime plot for the converted PM6 that is taking a "walkabout" (see the Passaround Forum) across the country. Should be a very similar light except in black.

Darell

Flashaholic

Thanks Roy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

But everybody knows that the silver ones have better runtime. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator

As a matter of fact, my silver PM6 gets 4.5 hours! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast

man oh man oh man oh man oh man... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Where can I get one of the plastic clips that allow the brass button to attach to it? Got an extra one?

Can I say "mine" and then give it 2 hrs to roll around in my brain and PayPal you this evening?

Does this have the "donut hole" or "bagel hole" that is present in the KL4's?

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nevermind /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I was all excited and didn't realize this was a 1W and not a 5W. Sorry 'bout that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Darell

Flashaholic

Whew! OK, then I can hang onto my last swivel clip? :) I have a 5W too. Same goodies as this one, but with a 5W running on a BB700. Truth be told, it is the 5W featured in the picture (look closely at the die, and you'll see!)

Wasn't really planning on selling the 5W. Think about it, and if you're desperate, maybe we can work something out.

S4MadMan

Enlightened

I gotta see what all the fuss is about. I'll take it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Please confirm and I'll send you the funds right now Sir. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

S4MadMan

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
Darell said:
Whew! OK, then I can hang onto my last swivel clip? :) I have a 5W too. Same goodies as this one, but with a 5W running on a BB700. Truth be told, it is the 5W featured in the picture (look closely at the die, and you'll see!)

Wasn't really planning on selling the 5W. Think about it, and if you're desperate, maybe we can work something out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoops! I thought it was a 5 watter too. My bad. Will you sell the 5 watter? I'm game for that.

DaveT

Enlightened

PM Sent
(I mean, e-mail sent). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
Re: FS: R2H 1W in Pelican M6 *Pending Payment*

[ QUOTE ]
DaveT said:
PM Sent
(I mean, e-mail sent). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Dave - I WAY appreciate the email... hate PM!

This light is sold, pending payment...

Darell

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
ChrisM said:
So, how much for the 5W, preferably in silver...

[/ QUOTE ]
Ahhhh! You're killing me here. Please drop me an email. I've gotta run out the door right now, but I'll get back to you this evening for sure.

Thanks!