$$$ question about newbeam

Raven

Enlightened
Just wondering if anyone knows the best online price for a newbeam. From a reputable dealer, of course.

Thanks

Raven

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
just received email from pocketlights.com saying they have the opalec for sale, i think it is $20.95 a piece + $3 shipping.
you might want to check out vicomptel too. once in a while they has a special price for the newbeam.

oh yea, may i knoe why do you choose the opalec? just curious /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

notos&w

Enlightened
got mine from berkely point. a great excuse to get some more mini-clips. ~$23.

the opalec is fantastic. cheap batts, plenty of useful light for close to medium work, and steady, even light. i love mine.

Sinjz

Flashlight Enthusiast
What is so special about the Berkley Point mini-clip? How is it any different than any other mini-clip?

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack your post. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
sinjz, i think people loves berkeley mini clip because they are cooler (dunno in what ways, though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif ) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
I think at this price PocketLights will sell a ton of them or else sell out their stock depending on how many they have. I ordered three more for gifts. I think they're great. Just think of it, 10 hours of regulated run time, never needs bulbs, AA batteries, small size pocket light. This makes it the perfect gift for normal people as well as flashaholics. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif