Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vlights

whoa...hahah interesting video!

someone had fun... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
hey! i want one of those tiny RC cars! where did you buy it from? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

balagee

Newly Enlightened
From a local shop. We have 3 of them. They are 100% fun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Marcio

Newly Enlightened
Balagee,

Nice, very nice!!! My congratulations to you for the video!!! It is very interesting...the small car also...

Last edited:

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
do you know of any online retailer that sells these? i want one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
That little car is pretty fast. Expecially with a flashlight on top of it! I played with one of those before, but it wasn't fast or anything.

JSWrightOC

Enlightened
I put my AAA on my HPI Micro RS4 (1/18th scale) but it's NOTHING compared to this! The light is bigger than the car! From the distant shot it looked like the light itself had wheels.....

I *could* strap my Arc LS onto the Micro, however....

http://www.hpiracing.com/kits/micro/micro-m.htm

balagee, what kind of video camera do you have? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wingerr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Neat idea! I've been looking at the ZipZaps from Radio Shack, but never got one. They had some new R/C cars that have digital proportional steering, but they're larger than these, and were all 27MHz, instead of 49.

How about if you dress up the car up in a mouse suit, with the antenna as a tail.. Might risk getting stomped on though- /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wingerr

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just saw the video of the Microracer race- that's pretty incredible how they can manage to get those cars around the track at those speeds remotely- Is the video sped up maybe??

Status
Not open for further replies.