Who has the lowest number of flashlights?

Quiksilver

Enlightened
So, which one of you is sitting on the lowest number?

How long have you been a flashaholic/enthusiast?

Anyone with less than 5 lights here?

Less than 2???:eek:oo:

diesel79

Enlightened
I only have 4. McGizmo Haiku and Mule HCRI's. HDS HCRI clicky. Last but not least, Malkoff Wildcat. I have my bases pretty well covered with just these four.

Last edited:

conman

Newly Enlightened
I only have one light, my Maglight 3D. But I have 3 if you count the 2 lights I got for free from Harbor Freight, but I don't count those as true lights.

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not I! I've got zillions! (It gets dark here every night!)

PANGES

Newly Enlightened
I technically only have 3 that are "mine." I have, however, "given" flashlights for my girlfriend to have... but I still seem to be the one who uses them the most. :)

langham

Enlightened
I currently have 4 personal, TN31, T10, a P60 host, and a TIR. I also have one that I just put together and I am going to sale. I have 3 in the mail to get and mod for sale, and I have an old DE-comisioned WF-500 that I was tired of putting bulbs in. I have a PD20 for work that they bought and own, but I could bring it home if I want. I almost forgot about the new light that I have in the mail for personal use, I have a Supbeam L25S on the way as well. I would say I will have 5 as of Sat. but I am willing to part with my TIR light as I just bought it to see what it was about, then I modified it with a new driver, led and copper PCB. I would say that I have only 4 right now.

scout24

Flashaholic
Not me... 16 within reach. I may have a problem... :duh2:

Probably another 40 throughout the rest of my house and in my cars...

trailblazer295

Newly Enlightened
I only have 2 proper lights and 1 so so light. Quark X AA-2 (work EDC) and Fenix LD01 on my car keys. Currently using a energizer headlamp for work, soon to be replaced once I decide on a new one and find one in Canada. Also waiting for the next generation of 47's to hit Canada. I'll be adding a X 123-2 and a preon kit to my growing collection.

Quiksilver

Enlightened
I probably win, at a total count of 0 (zero/none).

Reminds me of Monty Python Cheese Shop skit with John Cleese ... "Is there in fact any cheese here at all?" "No sir, not really."

A flashaholic with no light ... gawd what is this world coming to???

xevious

Flashlight Enthusiast
I find it impossible to have just one light... or even just a handful.

There are too many variations in size, output, battery type, UI, and quality... how can you limit yourself, unless your light budget is extremely tight?

You need at least one for each category:

• Front pocket EDC
  • Large EDC (belt or jacket pocket)
  • Search / walking light
  • Large utility light
  • Keychain / mini-task light
  • At least one light for each battery type AAA, AA, CR123, and 18650